IGNORED

@JulieH

Nuno Gomes

13 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Having read comments and feedback on another thread I thought @JulieH deserves her own thread.  I appreciate her input which is more often quick and informative.  Long may it continue and Julie deserves a pat on the back from her bosses.

Ill ask you for her number if you want mate ? :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Having read comments and feedback on another thread I thought @JulieH deserves her own thread.  I appreciate her input which is more often quick and informative.  Long may it continue and Julie deserves a pat on the back from her bosses.

Lick arse. 

Just now, JulieH said:

Yes we are! ( hopefully)

I am still struggling to sort out my transportation, wife when I have difficulties normally drives me but she's doing the Brownies fiftieth party, I have to do it all on my own. I realise that the rank and file will be busy but I did think the Chief Constable would have nothing more important than a round of golf and could ferry fans from Temple meads to the ground?

Just now, reddoh said:

I am still struggling to sort out my transportation, wife when I have difficulties normally drives me but she's doing the Brownies fiftieth party, I have to do it all on my own. I realise that the rank and file will be busy but I did think the Chief Constable would have nothing more important than a round of golf and could ferry fans from Temple meads to the ground?

I will ask him, I am sure he will consider it but will probably be busy unfortunately.

train into parson st might be an answer?

1 minute ago, JulieH said:

I will ask him, I am sure he will consider it but will probably be busy unfortunately.

train into parson st might be an answer?

try going from Severn Tunnel Junction to Parson Street on the 7th and be there for kick off

43 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ill ask you for her number if you want mate ? :thumbsup:

I'm confused. If you are asking him for her number he already has it, unless you want it from him?

:wub:

Either way I have it for everyone it's?...999. 

Blackburn I was standing way up singing. rest of the band lower down sitting. Stewards came up clearing the stairs giving me a golden opportunity to go for a piss. I first and five stewards following. Suddenly the sms came. "What happen", "Vad har Du gjort" (What did you do). I did nothing. As always :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Blackburn I was standing way up singing. rest of the band lower down sitting. Stewards came up clearing the stairs giving me a golden opportunity to go for a piss. I first and five stewards following. Suddenly the sms came. "What happen", "Vad har Du gjort" (What did you do). I did nothing. As always :thumbsup:

Prostate?

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

If she isn't I will be :boxing:

(that was a joke @JulieH I do not promote football violence in anyway, please don't ban me :sad26:

Just remember the big boy Leeds fans bouncing down the Dolman 

Archived