IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

:facepalm: Ah well, another season in the Championship it is then.

Huddersfield deserved it without a doubt, we were so disappointing across the 2 legs. No idea why he brought Rhodes on for Fletcher when he did, leaving 2 strikers struggling for match fitness up front at that stage was ridiculous. I hope Huddersfield go up now, they've been fantastic this season.

I think the media have been disrespectful towards Huddersfield and particularly Reading in the build up to the playoffs, a lot of people seemed to think it was a Fulham Wednesday final before a ball had even been kicked, when you consider they've both been above us and Fulham pretty much all season it is poor.

Always nice to see a new team in the Prem so good luck to the Terriers.

3 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Huddersfield deserved it without a doubt, we were so disappointing across the 2 legs. No idea why he brought Rhodes on for Fletcher when he did, leaving 2 strikers struggling for match fitness up front at that stage was ridiculous. I hope Huddersfield go up now, they've been fantastic this season.

I think the media have been disrespectful towards Huddersfield and particularly Reading in the build up to the playoffs, a lot of people seemed to think it was a Fulham Wednesday final before a ball had even been kicked, when you consider they've both been above us and Fulham pretty much all season it is poor.

You're taking it well lad, no bars smashed up in Sheffield then?

7 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Least you have a League derby game to look forward to. We struggle to remember those.

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

So who do people want to get in league 1

Exeter for me , what with the couple of ex City in  the side and ex City as manager. Knocked off last lesson of school with a couple of mates and got the coach down there for the preliminary round of the Freight Rover 87 . Drew and Alan Walsh missed two penalties for us. Anyone fancy having a guess who was in goal for Exeter ?  

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Exeter for me , what with the couple of ex City in  the side and ex City as manager. Knocked off last lesson of school with a couple of mates and got the coach down there for the preliminary round of the Freight Rover 87 . Drew and Alan Walsh missed two penalties for us. Anyone fancy having a guess who was in goal for Exeter ?  

That's tough. 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Has to be John Shaw ?

Archived