IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

I'm old. When did Luton start playing in orange? 

Interesting you say this but I thought they always played in white. I been watching footy for 18 years and its only since last season i realised they played in Orange. Apparently they brought it back in a few years back.

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'm old. When did Luton start playing in orange? 

definitely wore it in Div 1 in late 70s

Edit

The club is associated with two very different colour schemes—white and black (first permanently adopted in 1920), and orange, navy and white (first used in 1973, and worn by the team as of the 2015–16 season). Luton mainly wore a combination of light blue and white before 1920, when white shirts and black shorts were first adopted. These colours were retained for over half a century, with the colour of the socks varying between white and black, until Luton changed to orange, navy and white at the start of the 1973–74 season. Luton began playing in white shirts, shorts and socks in 1979, with the orange and navy motif reduced to trim; navy shorts were adopted in 1984. This palette was retained until the 1999–2000 season, when the team played in orange shirts and blue shorts.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just a memory better tuned to 70s , 80s rather than last year , 

or even last week :blink:

:laughcont:

Certain things I can remember. Like when we played Chelsea and beat them 3 1 . Walking out after the game with the old man . Remember looking up at the Chelsea fans . In the park end . They had the whole end . As I looked up I gave them a few waves with my hand. Think it was a wave . Anyway as I'm doing this I walked straight into a red metal barrier. Felt a right berk . This has nothing to do with the playoffs. Sorry 

Archived