IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

5 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

haha, I am at university in Exeter, around a two minute walk from SJP. It's why I have a worryingly good knowledge of Exeter's players

So do you live in one of those shared student houses in Old Tiverton Road, one of those ones with the ten split bin bags out the front full of pizza boxes and Becks bottles?

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

So do you live in one of those shared student houses in Old Tiverton Road, one of those ones with the ten split bin bags out the front full of pizza boxes and Becks bottles?

Walk up Iddesleigh Road a bit first.

And I have my housemates under an iron fist when it comes to random bits of rubbish strewn everywhere. You have to practically wade through it to walk up Vic Street or Springfield Road though. just hope they don't sub Robbie Simpson on with his crap shots from distance, I really don't want another dent on my car roof

Just now, Newquay-Red said:

Walk up Iddesleigh Road a bit first.

And I have my housemates under an iron fist when it comes to random bits of rubbish strewn everywhere. You have to practically wade through it to walk up Vic Street or Springfield Road though

I know mate. It doesn`t do the Uni any favours and just gives local residents a genuine reason to kick up a fuss. Mind you, the council don`t exactly shift themselves to pick it up either.

The worst time is the end of the academic year when every house has a mountain of crap in front of it for days.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know mate. It doesn`t do the Uni any favours and just gives local residents a genuine reason to kick up a fuss. Mind you, the council don`t exactly shift themselves to pick it up either.

The worst time is the end of the academic year when every house has a mountain of crap in front of it for days.

There just isn't enough space to keep the bins on those roads properly, and I think that the fact the council doesn't do glass bottle recycling doesn't help us students out one bit ;-)

Stuff two game bans

Should be 4 or 5 

If not first offence 2 , second 4 games and so on

This game very feisty now unsurprisingly

Diving is the cancer of the modern game and the ex pro pundits who talk shite about 'earning' a penalty are as bad as the *****s who dive

:grr:

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Stuff two game bans

Should be 4 or 5 

If not first offence 2 , second 4 games and so on

This game very feisty now unsurprisingly

Diving is the cancer of the modern game and the ex ptonpundits who talk shite about 'earning' a penalty are as bad as the *****s who dive

Agreed. 

A retrospective deduction of all points gained from the penalty in question would be good too. 

Archived