IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

Exeter to win at Wembley please as they're a fellow West Country team.

In an odd way that will be a blessing in disguise to the travelling Carlisle fans. Next season they won't be playing Plymouth, Exeter or Pompey. Their longest trip will be Colchester.

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

So who will be joining us in the championship. I'm going for Millwall. Just because it's closer. And playing them always adds to the atmosphere 

I am guilty of having quite a few good friends who are Millwall supporters (what a thing to admit in your first post...) so I hope they pull it off this time. Always used to be an easy away trip (although perhaps a little edgy) when I lived in London, not so much now I'm back in Bristol, but preferable to Bradford away all day long for me. 

18 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

So who will be joining us in the championship. I'm going for Millwall. Just because it's closer. And playing them always adds to the atmosphere 

Danny Baker signed off his show this morning with `Bye everyone, thanks for listening. I`m off to the championship, see ya`

Top man

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Bradford for me, Rovers are more than welcome to keep Millwall for another season.

Millwall is closer, but my days of following City to the Den are over anyway.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Bradford for me, Rovers are more than welcome to keep Millwall for another season.

Millwall is closer, but my days of following City to the Den are over anyway.

Am fan of the Bradford owner's German-influenced pricing policy, and have good recent memories of heading to Valley Parade, so I'm rooting for them today.

Keep an eye out on Romeo, the Millwall RB. I would be amazed if we weren't watching him. Gather he was linked to West Ham too. Went to Millwall's home game with the Gas (was our international weekend) and he was outstanding. Tight to his man and gets forward well and good cross on him. 

Mixed feelings about Millwall. Now my local team and a lot of sound lads in my local who are class and speak favourably about City and are humble about their own lot, proper football club BUT different experience if we're in the same division. Stickers will be coming off my car if they go up!!

18 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly. Also every Bradford fan must be a season ticket holder. I honestly thought there would be about 70000 there . Struggling for 50000 I reckon 

Horrendous travel problems this morning though - said on the radio the M1 was closed in Derbyshire most of the morning and if they got through that the M25 was down to one lane around Watford. A fair few may not have got there.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Horrendous travel problems this morning though - said on the radio the M1 was closed in Derbyshire most of the morning and if they got through that the M25 was down to one lane around Watford. A fair few may not have got there.

Ok didn't realise that . 

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Is it just me that thinks this is crap? 

I appreciate it's a final and nerves play a part but neither would survive in the Championship playing like this.

Not great is it ?

I think Sheff U will be ok next season; but think Bolton & whoever wins this will struggle.

Archived