IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

38 minutes ago, Olé said:

Keep an eye out on Romeo, the Millwall RB. I would be amazed if we weren't watching him. Gather he was linked to West Ham too. Went to Millwall's home game with the Gas (was our international weekend) and he was outstanding. Tight to his man and gets forward well and good cross on him. 

Mixed feelings about Millwall. Now my local team and a lot of sound lads in my local who are class and speak favourably about City and are humble about their own lot, proper football club BUT different experience if we're in the same division. Stickers will be coming off my car if they go up!!

Only found out just then on Sky that he`s Jazzy B`s son!

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

I think Barnsley will go down. Sorry rascal 

I reckon they will be alright if they are given money to spend and they love dipping into the loan market. 

For me its Burton, Bolton and one of Milwall and Bradford. League One looks much weaker bar Sheff Utd

14 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Is it just me that thinks this is crap? 

I appreciate it's a final and nerves play a part but neither would survive in the Championship playing like this.

No, not just you.

Millwall are like some 1980s throwback, simply kick it into the channels and all long ball.

Their "plan" is all around set pieces and Morison trying to knock people about, this sort of brainless stuff died out years ago at Championship level.

At least when Bradford have the ball they attempt to play it on the floor.

FACT OF THE DAY

Since 1994/95 only 1 team promoted via the League 1 playoffs has been relegated the following season. This is a higher success rate than any other promotion spot across all the divisions. 

Hoping Bradford go up. Don't have anything against Millwall particularly but Bradford would be another decent derby for us next season.

14 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

FACT OF THE DAY

Since 1994/95 only 1 team promoted via the League 1 playoffs has been relegated the following season. This is a higher success rate than any other promotion spot across all the divisions. 

Hoping Bradford go up. Don't have anything against Millwall particularly but Bradford would be another decent derby for us next season.

You all seem to have a bit of a soft spot for them up there, the Barnsley lads on here have a lot of time for them too. I suppose they are a club that`s difficult to dislike given what they`ve been through.

I imagine most people in Yorkshire`s view of Leeds is a bit different though!

19 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

FACT OF THE DAY

Welcome Owl, if you're watching this, can you see either surviving on todays showing? I reckon both would have to seriously strengthen to have a prayer!

Archived