IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

43 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Tisdale has been mentioned when we have been looking for managers... one the evidence of this display I hope we never see it, what boring football, 75% of Exeter's passes must be backwards - like watching City under SOD.

His body language 2nd half wasn't great either. He didn't look like even he believed they would get it back. Not overly impressed, like you.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

His body language 2nd half wasn't great either. He didn't look like even he believed they would get it back. Not overly impressed, like you.

Perhaps all the talk about him turning down better jobs because he wanted to stay at Exeter is just that - talk. It`s more likely not many better offers have come his way IMO. I like the bloke and he`s always a good watch in interviews but I don`t think he has the drive and desire any more.

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fair play to the Blackpool skipper for just dropping the f bomb on sky!

Didn't see it, but just after the Carlisle game Radio Devon went on the pitch to interview one of Exeter's. He dropped the F word....They spent more time apologizing than the interview!  Just let it go, don't mention it! What do they expect straight after an emotional roller-coaster..." Yes, I feel jolly good, Geoff" ?

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

If Huddersfield don`t go up there won`t be a Yorkshire club in the premier league which is pretty poor given how many there are in the county.

Also as every Yorkshireman knows"Yorkshire is England"

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Blackpool only had 5000 fans at Wembley. A boycott of the 'Orrible Oystons.

I'm sure they've gone into meltdown on the the Sag forums, busy posting that they would've taken 50,000+ with 20,000 locked out....

Would like Huddersfield to do it as it would give us hope, but I haven't ever been there and like them better than Reading so don't want to lose them either. Reading I see as quite plastic for some reason. Didn't like my first visit there very much even though it's an easy journey, and we were robbed up there.

So Reading to get rid of them or Huddersfield because I like them, I'm genuinely torn.

18 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I can't believe that teams with goal differences of +4 and -2 finished 2nd and 4th in the Championship. I think either side would struggle in the Premier League next year. 

Our goal difference was pretty rubbish the year we got to the Championship playoffs.

Archived