IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

I have a theory that has proved true again. The team that misses first in penalty shoot outs' often go on to win.
I pointed this out to the mrs who looked on like I was talking Greek :tumbleweed: I even fancied poor old Liam to miss to turn it around.

Just now, Rascal said:

You don't want new clubs in premier league though the more clubs with failure payments the harder the championship becomes, it's bad enough with all these money launders buying  clubs. 

What happens to the parachute payments Newcastle were due to get if they didnt go up? Does it get divided between the rest of us?

Just now, Up The City! said:

What happens to the parachute payments Newcastle were due to get if they didnt go up? Does it get divided between the rest of us?

That used to be the case but the PL changed the rules a couple of years ago so it is now shared out between those who most need it - themselves.

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

So the select club of five has now become four with only us, PNE, Brentford and Millwall in the championship that have never been in the PL. If you believe football only started in 1992 that is.

And Burton

52 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

hate them, FFS. will have to turn off the commentary…

I went out. Then I had texts telling me! I was half hoping I was being wound up at the time, but on reflection as I said earlier happy for Huddersfield. It certainly gives us hope seeing Brighton and Huddersfield promoted.

4 minutes ago, The Bard said:

I surprised myself how much I wanted Huddersfield to beat Reading.  Huddersfield are a proper club with a proper history (though you have to go back a long way)  Reading utterly bland. 

Isn't that what history is?

Just now, RedM said:

I went out. Then I had texts telling me! I was half hoping I was being wound up at the time, but on reflection as I said earlier happy for Huddersfield. It certainly gives us hope seeing Brighton and Huddersfield promoted.

I watched some other guff on YT, then returned to the BBC website. Happy with the result and can watch the penalties now. Can't believe that miss of IB earlier in the game!

Archived