IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What antics in Brum? 

Made 10 changes for their match, League are talking about rule changes as it virtually relegated Blackburn

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I watched some other guff on YT, then returned to the BBC website. Happy with the result and can watch the penalties now. Can't believe that miss of IB earlier in the game!

Shocking !

Just now, BanburyRed said:

10 changes to their team in last but one league game, Birmingham won the game 2-0.

And? They'd already secured their play off spot and had every right to do just that. Isn't that why you have a squad after all?

Why should Wagner care what's happening at the bottom end of the table when he's spent all season ensuring his own side are nowhere near it. 

I'm firmly of the opinion that a manager should have the right to field whatever team he likes for any game. 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

And? They'd already secured their play off spot and had every right to do just that. Isn't that why you have a squad after all?

Why should Wagner care what's happening at the bottom end of the table when he's spent all season ensuring his own side are nowhere near it. 

I'm firmly of the opinion that a manager should have the right to field whatever team he likes for any game. 

And that's why the League are looking into changes. Wasn't against rules but if I was a B'burn fan I'd be pissed off.

14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

There was a girl from hudderfield on Sky sports news earler today   having a go at him and you could tell Sky hated it. Sorry holloway, but you are a muppet

Decent enough limerick but it doesn't rhyme. 

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

So the select club of five has now become four with only us, PNE, Brentford and Millwall in the championship that have never been in the PL. If you believe football only started in 1992 that is.

The BBC news channel are a little confused, the rolling headlines said "Huddersfield return to the Premier League for the first time since 72"

Just now, 1960maaan said:

And that's why the League are looking into changes. Wasn't against rules but if I was a B'burn fan I'd be pissed off.

I can see why they would be but it's not like they put the under 12s out. Blackburn should look closer to home if they want to blame anyone for their relegation. 

What's the point in having a squad if you're not allowed to use it? 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Can't agree or disagree with what you say. The EFL asked Huddersfield for their view of events, not sure if they've responded or indeed what the outcome was. Thought i heard there was to be no further action?

I think if it had been mid table opposition then there wouldn't have been any outcry but with Birmingham needing points for safety, it didn't go down too well in Blackburn.

Anyway, Huddersfield won't care - they're in t'Premier League!

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He was resting his players, wrapping them in cotton wool for the game today wasn't he. I guess he made the right call. What if several had picked up injuries or suspensions for today's game, the fans would have slaughtered him.

Anyway, I haven't checked but didnt someone on here say the 'lesser' team he fielded was pretty much the same as the one who held Man C to a draw in the FA Cup earlier this season. Also the fringe players would be busting a gut to impress for a playoff start wouldn't they. 

14 minutes ago, RedM said:

He was resting his players, wrapping them in cotton wool for the game today wasn't he. I guess he made the right call. What if several had picked up injuries or suspensions for today's game, the fans would have slaughtered him.

Anyway, I haven't checked but didnt someone on here say the 'lesser' team he fielded was pretty much the same as the one who held Man C to a draw in the FA Cup earlier this season. Also the fringe players would be busting a gut to impress for a playoff start wouldn't they. 

That's what I mean, it's disrespectful and ironic for Blackburn to say he picked a 'weakened' team - they're all prt of a squad that just got promoted to the premier league while they're in the third tier! 

Manager should be able to manage his squad however he likes!

41 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Decent enough limerick but it doesn't rhyme. 

Here's one then:

When asked who he thought would go down

Hollowhead replied 'uddersfield Town'

The gashead skeletal tool

Looks even more of a fool

As Premier League Terriers confirm he's a clown. :yes:

3 minutes ago, fanjita said:

What a difference a season makes, the season before last after we beat them 4-0 at home I went on their forum and virtually every poster was calling for Wagner to be sacked.

may be, just may be.

Forget it  :laugh:  you were right

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Imagine Che Adams hasn't got his red card rescinded too?

Ifs, buts and maybes.  46 game season.

I'm of the opinion that you can pick whatever side you want.  It wasn't a really weak team they put out.  They'd had a bit of a cup run to clog fixtures up.  They earned the right.

Archived