IGNORED

Pre season friendlies (Merged)

22A

Watching SSN, various clubs have already announced who and when they are playing some of their pre season friendlies. I've been off line for two weeks; have City announced any yet  please?

1 hour ago, Tiree said:

About time we went back to Scotland and played a few pub teams, ending with Celtic and Rangers but also going to nice places on the coast. Make it a real good holiday for the Fans

You haven't travelled much, have you...?! 

2 hours ago, Tiree said:

About time we went back to Scotland and played a few pub teams, ending with Celtic and Rangers but also going to nice places on the coast. Make it a real good holiday for the Fans

Chance would be a fine thing. I did the McInnes friendly run. Reckon there was 250 at Dunfermline. Hearts , Hibs and Motherwell would suit me. 

5 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Hope not the beers to expensive

Remember a few years ago caught a ferry from Newcastle to Bergen (Norway) we had paid to sleep over night  on the boat, after drinking a few we went back to the cabin, sign says you can bring in 2 bottles of wine. whoops we had twelve too make sure we could buy cheaper when we got to cheaper mainland Europe then told we had to move the car to the customs compound so drove the car in a state I wouldn't over here,in the morning about 20 customs officers. Majors squeaky bum oil would have been handy or butty. but we got away with it and had a great holiday

4 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Normally all announced by now. Or at least the Cheltenham trip! What's going on! Are we going to china or the states this year haha

Announced La Manga on the 23rd of May last year. And year before they announced Portugal on the 28th. 

Not ideal for the fans who'd want to go watch them. 

Rovers do it well, announce it a few months in advance so the fans have time to book time off work and sort everything out. 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Perhaps we could play our community game over at Swindon this year. Raise some money for those less fortunate like?

We could stop of in Horfield on the way back for an exhibition fundraiser. 

Wael can't be expected to fork out  for new blinds all on his own. 

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

Has anyone heard that Chelsea are so pleased with the way we looked after their boy that a full strength Chelsea squad pre season friendly is on the cards? 

Probably not otherwise they'd more than likely have 15-20 friendlies with teams who've developed players for them.

I just suggested them as if they brought some young players for a friendly it could be a way of selling the club as a place to move to on loan. 

Archived