IGNORED

What's the weirdest thing you've had signed by a player

Dollymarie

No, I haven't turned into Never to the dark side, just, following a twitter conversation today, it reminded me I have a bottle of Bristol City ketchup signed by the one and only Bradley Orr. 

What's the weirdest thing you've had signed by a footballer? :D IMG_9937.JPG

(The season hasn't even finished yet, and already I've gone here!) 

58 minutes ago, downendcity said:

If anyone has their John Thomas signed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then respect!

I have the name of my second favourite team tattooed on mine - Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch F.C 

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Gerry Gow autographed the back of a petrol receipt for me 45 years ago when I served him with some fuel in a garage where I had a part time job.  He also had to sign a credit card slip.  Peteol was £1 a gallon in those days.

my father said he would stop buying petrol when when it went over 75 pence a gallon he was still buying it when it went over 75 pence a litre , sadly he no longer buys petrol.

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Seebok eh, wasnt he just awful. Pronounced Chuboock by the way.

Not sure about that. Liked him at City and didn't get the run in the team he probably deserved. Just seen he played over 50 international games so couldn't have been that bad! 

22 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Seebok eh, wasnt he just awful. Pronounced Chuboock by the way.

I have fond memories of Sebok warming up as a sub at Huddersfield. The home team fans giving him some stick and him then winding them up by making ****** signs behind his back at them.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Steve Phillips signed my arm in plum lipstick when I was steaming in Reflex once. Does that count as weird?

Tinman was there too but he refused. Miserable sod.

Omg forgive me for saying this,  but......
I'm surprised Steve P didn't offer to sign a 'flap' ... :whistle2: 

Easy jet sick bag signed by Carey, Noble, Trundle and Murray a couple of weeks after the play off final vHull. They were on the same plane as my wife and her mates. Trundle also rang our 6 year old son from the plane to wish him good luck in his tournament that afternoon. Top bloke.

Archived