IGNORED

Spare for Sunday

cityred2000

17 minutes ago, cityred2000 said:

All gone according to BS site. All left are 'club seats' and apparently I don't have access to those tickets?

This says different http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/largest-league-crowd-for-37-years-guaranteed-3705069.aspx

Plus if you click on the link in that article it'll take you through to the ticketing page to buy one. 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

This says different http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/largest-league-crowd-for-37-years-guaranteed-3705069.aspx

Plus if you click on the link in that article it'll take you through to the ticketing page to buy one. 

Just had a browse of seating plans ... only found a sporadic few still available in the cushy seats.. adult £31 ..

Everything else shows as non available.  (wonder if any of the revoked/refunded ones are still to be re released or if they have gone too?

I have a ticket available for Upper Lansdown, due to change of plan I no longer need it so my £15 ticket is available for £10. 

Not quite sure how it works it I think any takers need to PM me so we can do a deal?

8 hours ago, williamsredngrey said:

I have a ticket available for Upper Lansdown, due to change of plan I no longer need it so my £15 ticket is available for £10. 

Not quite sure how it works it I think any takers need to PM me so we can do a deal?

I've pm'd you:)

What a gent

Out of interest, why sell a ticket for a sold out even for less thanyou paid for it..?

Obviously not good to ask for more than you paid, but why ask for less..? 

33 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Out of interest, why sell a ticket for a sold out even for less thanyou paid for it..?

I'm selling it cheaper because someone has done me a favour so I'm passing that little bit of luck on to someone who may just need the extra £5 in their pocket, even if it is for a beer!

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Because it is the election period and he wants to show he will make a good Chancellor of the Exchequer!

Archived