IGNORED

important question

Star of a gunner

Just now, Mad Cyril said:

Top tip - get yourself up the airport before the game.....the bars are open from 4am!!

Second top tip - don't be wearing a pilot's uniform. I did and got some shocking looks.

COYR.

I always wear a 1960's Pan Am stewardesses outfit, never paid for a drink yet.

(with cash)

Another important question. Will there be toilet facilities outside after the game for the concert etc? Been very poor this season. Been most enjoyable having a drink outside the west stand in the sunshine but when nature calls we've had to fight through the crowd in the bar or go into the ground. The public toilets by where the Wedlocks was are nearly always closed. Maybe the concourse will remain open after the game tomorrow...... :fingerscrossed: No emoji for legs crossed.

30 minutes ago, RedReynard said:

Another important question. Will there be toilet facilities outside after the game for the concert etc? Been very poor this season. Been most enjoyable having a drink outside the west stand in the sunshine but when nature calls we've had to fight through the crowd in the bar or go into the ground. The public toilets by where the Wedlocks was are nearly always closed. Maybe the concourse will remain open after the game tomorrow...... :fingerscrossed: No emoji for legs crossed.

Tagging @Mkelly to answer this query. 

5 hours ago, RedReynard said:

oAnother important question. Will there be toilet facilities outside after the game for the concert etc? Been very poor this season. Been most enjoyable having a drink outside the west stand in the sunshine but when nature calls we've had to fight through the crowd in the bar or go into the ground. The public toilets by where the Wedlocks was are nearly always closed. Maybe the concourse will remain open after the game tomorrow...... :fingerscrossed: No emoji for legs crossed.

I imagine the ground will be open won`t it since it`s after the game and not before. Surely they won`t just lock it up once everyone`s out will they?

20 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

Top tip - get yourself up the airport before the game.....the bars are open from 4am!!

Second top tip - don't be wearing a pilot's uniform. I did and got some shocking looks.

COYR.

Well anyone wearing a leather helmet, silk scarf, goggles and a heavy overcoat would.

Archived