IGNORED

How many of you were

Dave

I was on the pitch but more importantly I caught a bus back to the centre and was sat next to a very nice young man who clearly had learning difficulties who informed me that we would probably get promoted next season at very least playoffs. I was condescendingly polite but thinking he was very wrong - when I took my seat at Wembley at the end of the following season I wished I could have met that young man for not having enough belief!

Just now, Jimatno9 said:

I was on the pitch but more importantly I caught a bus back to the centre and was sat next to a very nice young man who clearly had learning difficulties who informed me that we would probably get promoted next season at very least playoffs. I was condescendingly polite but thinking he was very wrong - when I took my seat at Wembley at the end of the following season I wished I could have met that young man for not having enough belief!

Cracking story. Shame you couldn't have met him :) 

24 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Everything is noted, when our detection rates get really bad I know where to come!!!

Can you make the call at a reasonable time. I think you all sit down for Tea Coffee etc around ten so just call around 12:00 should be up had my sauna,showered and dressed by then. At 05:00 or 06:00 not looking my best to be honest, tho thinking about it not sure I have a best.

12 is a good time for us, the McDonald's breakfast has normally been eaten by then.

if we need to come we will give you a ring to make sure you are in, save us crashing the door, and you can put the kettle on! 

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Maybe. . . . . 

Not that I would ever admit such a thing given we have a serving police officer on the forum:whistle: 

Can bans be issued retrospectively @JulieH 

I'm sure it was you sat on the centre circle Dolls...

I might be wrong though...

:blink:

11 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

I'm sure it was you sat on the centre circle Dolls...

I might be wrong though...

:blink:

I may have sat in the centre circle on one or more occasions in my 20 years of watching. But I couldn't possibly say when ;) 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I may have sat in the centre circle on one or more occasions in my 20 years of watching. But I couldn't possibly say when ;) 

Be very careful what you say I believe the police take down everything you say. shame about Aiden

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

It's alright, I've got a seriously incriminating picture of our Julie, which means she'll get them to drop the charges in my case ;):D 

Is that the one of her with the aspidistra and the ostrich?

Mine is very dull, lost a bet that I took when city were top and Cardiff bottom that city would finish higher in league! The loser had to wear opposition shirt out on end of season drink last week.

all night in Bristol city centre wearing a Cardiff shirt was very disturbing!!!

2 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Mine is very dull, lost a bet that I took when city were top and Cardiff bottom that city would finish higher in league! The loser had to wear opposition shirt out on end of season drink last week.

Were you in The Ostrich by any chance?

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I'm sure your family can do better than that. Any email addresses?

Archived