IGNORED

How many Brum in our end?

BCFC1512

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Is this true? You need to provide card details, which are linked to your postal address.

People don't have to live in Birmingham to be Brum. 

I live in OX7 (although Gloucestershire). An Oxford United fan I am not. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

People don't have to live in Birmingham to be Brum. 

I live in OX7 (although Gloucestershire). An Oxford United fan I am not. 

Of course! The club can't do much about Brum exiles - unless they insist on a previous booking history. But in this case it would be a reasonable assumption that someone with a Birmingham postcode who has never bought from the club before is going to be a Brum fan.

1 minute ago, Drawstringsandals1 said:

As far as I know they check all details with Birmingham and if they are on their database they will cancel tickets. Nothing stopping them from using a different address though 

Indeed. If I wanted to get around the system I'd just get a friend/relative in a neutral location to order. Difficult. 

17 minutes ago, Leveller said:

How? You just wave a ticket at an electronic reader.

It's easy to spot a brummy. The person next to them has gone into a coma, brought on by listening to them  speak.

1 hour ago, oldrosie said:

"They will more than likely get what that Leeds idiot got in the dolman. Very difficult to hide there stupid brummie voices."

Just because somebody comes from a place does not mean that they have the accent .... I was born and bred in Bristol but, due to a free place at a posh school because I was from a single parent family, my Bristolian accent was 'bullied' out of me.  It did mean that, as a student, I could watch City at Millwall in the home end and feel totally safe ... safer than in the away end.  And by the way, why is a Brummie voice 'stupid'?  

because it is............fact

If it gets to around 70 minutes and the situation is looking desperate for them, I think they will be very easy to spot, clearly looking terrified and checking their phones constantly for updates.

I dare any of you in the West Stand upper to randomly shout out "wow, Blackburn have scored!" and see how people around you react:D:robbored:

Archived