IGNORED

Tickets wanted/tickets for sale

TBW

I've found a couple of helpful people on here in the past. @Marina's Rolls Royce was the saviour for me a few years back with a spare ticket and @TETBURY MASSIVE has helped me in obtaining a particular game programme in the past also.

Anyway, not for me this time but our buddy @OddBallJim. He's got too much pride and is afraid to ask on here if there are any unused seats about for Sunday. I believe he's happy to pay the £16 face value, just unfortunately took him too bloody long to decide to come to the game.

So, if anyone can help another genuine fan out then please could you send myself or the precious flower, @OddBallJim a message?

Much appreciated. If not, it was worth a shot!

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

We can't make it now. 

Based in Keynsham.

I'm about this afternoon. No need to drop them back either as new ones arriving in the summer. It'd be nice if they were all used.

No there not.there just reusing the existing cards from this season

I'd have had them for me, the boy and the neffypoo (neffypoo is desperate to see a City game) but alas, it's my niece's birthday and I think they might notice if auntie, cousin and big brother disappear to the football... gutted.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'd have had them for me, the boy and the neffypoo (neffypoo is desperate to see a City game) but alas, it's my niece's birthday and I think they might notice if auntie, cousin and big brother disappear to the football... gutted.

just tell them you are all constipated and it may take some time :thumbsup:

Archived