IGNORED

Lee Mason

GrahamC

52 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Possibly the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. 

Fair play to Redknapp, some serious luck involved in getting Huddersfield reserves, us and Lee Mason.

The ref against Rotherham was bad but I'd rather Stevie wonder than this guy, surely watching anything game 

I know it's all too common to say the ref is the worst you've seen at that level but he really was awful and made all the more embarrassing by him being a supposed Premier League level ref.

Love how he waited until the 90th minute to book their goalkeeper because he knew he wouldn't have to risk showing him another then... well, he could still actually have done so with how bad the time wasting was.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

The biggest joke was literally immediately after he booked him Kusak then wandered back across to the goal and wiped his hands on a towel for the 300th time and wasted another 20 secs or so 

Two words for that ref

turbo shit

42 minutes ago, Rich_s said:

If I've ever been to a game where it was suspected the ref had been given a 'bung' then today was it. In fairness we were not really on our game but the refereeing was the most one-sided that I've ever seen

Looked like half the home team had been given a bung to lose yet alone the ref. I know it can't be easy to play to your max every week but that was disappointing today. 

Prem ref? Oh my word. I turned to my mate just after HT and joked that Mason really wanted Brum to stay up. He was majorly inconsistent, top gripe of mine, and was very soft on their players in terms of challenges. He only booked their players on the whole for dissent! 

Still, not the reason we lost today, but awful awful performance.

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Could tell he wasn't a normal championship ref. Had all the little hand signals telling players to get up or that there wasn't a foul. When it came to actually reffing the game he didn't know what he was doing. Linesman had to call when Tammy got clattered but other than that he wasn't much better either. One set of throw in they gained probably 30 yards by walking up the line. Linesman didn't call offside then Wright handled the ball and was penalised. 

Our performance with the ref teams performance has put me in a foul mood. Thankfully I can be stress free for a few months now

Plenty of examples above of decisions against us. How did he keep penalising Duric, but didn't give anything for dragging our players down several times?

Just to show its not just sour grapes because we lost,, why didn't he book Wright if he gave deliberate handball? He booked one of their's for knocking it on with his hand earlier. 

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Lee Masons performance was a disgrace. Rather than investigate Huddersfield for last week I suggest they investigate Harry's mate in the middle today.

He was shocking, hardly a decision went our way, warned the keeper after seven times for  time wasting , then let him do it four more times before booking him in the 92nd minute, definetly Harry's mate , surprised he wasn't running towards the Brummie end with their players at the end 

I think he did what was right for him.

Relegated prem ref wanting to make sure he stayed out of the headlines and wasn't in any way going to be connected to Birmingham being relegated for a 80/20 decision that on reply looks like 50/50.

Lee Mason's performance today was nothing short of a disgrace.

How can you constantly ignore grappling, holding and pushing. 

At one point I thought we were playing swindle.

In the streets it would be assault.

Why I even witnessed one of their "players" physically throw one of ours out of the way, apparently that's not an infringement.

Lee Mason (I won't refer to him as a referee) was aware of their keeper's time wasting from very early on in the game yet chose to do nothing about it.

I came to watch a game of football but instead I was treated to a show of how to endlessly wipe your hands on a towel (very interesting)

Needlessly tap make believe muddy grass off your boots on a post on a sunny day (enthralling)

And walk across to the other side of the goal area to take a goal kick while meticulously doing a measured run up (captivating)

Lee Mason must've been enthralled and captivated by it and found it to be very interesting as he stood there and watched it along with 25,000 other people.

The difference is he could've done something about it to stop it being the spectacle it was.

5 hours ago, dereks no1 said:

There was a few in the middle of park that just completely stopped the game. Also what a ******* ***** Thomas Kuskak is. Doing little star jumps before his kick and only got booked in the 94th minute.

It's funny how he got booked so late after doing it nearly the whole game! When it was too late for him to get another yellow!!

9 minutes ago, CityLew said:

It's funny how he got booked so late after doing it nearly the whole game! When it was too late for him to get another yellow!!

And about 15 mins after being warned , followed by about a dozen further instances of piss taking time wasting , before finally being booked

Youre a joke Mason

1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

The ref was beyond bad, so frigging bad it must surely be suspicious?? We were crap, but we certainly played against 12 today... EFL must review the ref.....

EFL review the ref? - he was so blatantly one sided in his decisions! Is it beyond possibility that Mason was instructed to go easy on Birmingham?

Got to agree with everything on here, I've put similar in another thread. All you can ask is a Ref is that he knows the rules and applies them fairly. He didn't seem to be able to do either. He wouldn't let the game flow which made a frustrating spectacle, with him wanting to be involved in every move.

Surely he would have to explain some (most) of his decisions to his accessor, and if he can't he must be as guilty of match fixing as any player ever has been. In fact more so as he can really influence a game. 

Archived