IGNORED

Lap of honour

fanjita

What a joke, players left the pitch pretty quick at the end presumably to reemerge with their wives/girlfriends and kids, by which time the stadium was half empty, perhaps someone can say whether this happened or not.

And why oh why was Tammy not substituted with a minute to go so he could get a proper standing ovation from a full house, for me, his farewell was more important than the result today, really poor management in my opinion.

Totally agree - they couldn't even be arsed to say that the players would come back out , let Birmingham dance around for half an hour and people just gave up

What a shambles 

Disagree about subbing Tammy but get your point , never got the send off he deserved

Just now, fanjita said:

What a joke, players left the pitch pretty quick at the end presumably to reemerge with their wives/girlfriends and kids, by which time the stadium was half empty, perhaps someone can say whether this happened or not.

And why oh why was Tammy not substituted with a minute to go so he could get a proper standing ovation from a full house, for me, his farewell was more important than the result today, really poor management in my opinion.

IF LJ did take off Tammy he would have got slatted 

Getting a goal to give us a point and send Brum down would have been alot more important the any single player

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Totally agree - they couldn't even be arsed to say that the players would come back out , let Birmingham dance around for half an hour and people just gave up

What a shambles 

Disagree about subbing Tammy but get your point , never got the send off he deserved

I'd disagree Bob, at the end Tammy did a walk around on his own and got the ovation he deserved.

6 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

IF LJ did take off Tammy he would have got slatted 

Getting a goal to give us a point and send Brum down would have been alot more important the any single player

LJ would not have been slated if he had taken Tammy off in the 90th minute or injury time, fans would have loved it.

It's not like we needed to score in the 92nd minute to stay up.

2 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

Players came back out at 1610 did a lap round the pitch, Arron and Tammy got the most cheers,

I liked that Tammy gave his shirt to a small kid in the crowd,

Biggest cheers for the day went to Cotts as he did his own lap around the ground

Players came out at 1610? Bugger I'd better go back as it's only 1515 now :whistle:

1 minute ago, Cider_boy said:

LJ would not have been slated if he had taken Tammy off in the 90th minute or injury time, fans would have loved it.

It's not like we needed to score in the 92nd minute to stay up.

And leave us with 10 players on the pitch for 6 minutes of injury time?

Laughable!

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Laughable that you can't hear yourself for drivel over the PA pre game yet post game no one can even be bothered to explain what's happening to supporters , not a word

Shambles

It was ever thus :(

Lap of honour? We avoided relegation by just three points and a slightly better goal difference to others. I know it's unfair to pick out one game as the saving one, but if we had lost to Brighton last week, I am convinced that we'd be looking at League One fixtures when they are issued in June.

It won't be any better next season with you know who still at the club.

8 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The honour of finishing 3 points above the drop zone, surprised they had the gall to even suggest a lap of honour. Tammy being the exception.

Tbf it's not a lap of honour but a chance for players to thank fans and for fans to say thanks ( where appropriate !!!!) 

Archived