IGNORED

Downsy

JHAGa

Don't want to criticise too much, but can you please not shout so much next season, the PA is deafening enough as it is. Or at least not straight after the full-time whistle in a frustrating 1-0 defeat. I found it a bit irritating for the attendance to be shouted out down the mic in the same way you'd expect the announcer to react after a big win. Just some advice, not wanting to be overly critical, I get that you're a radio presenter and that's probably how you have to speak on those shows. There's nothing wrong in just declaring the attendance in a calm voice and saying well done for the support.

Maybe I'm just a bit too grumpy and people will put me straight. Or maybe it's just the PA system making your voice loud? I do find the games I've sat in the Lansdown stand do seem to be louder.

The PA system full stop is a shambles, its enough to make your ears bleed at times, I cant make out a word being said in pre match interviews, im in the lansdown stand so its a new system and bloody awfull, switch it off or sort it out.

12 minutes ago, !james said:

That's fine by me. I think he still has a few things to improve on but it's a new role, it's technically his 23rd day of work here today! Seems a nice enough guy but can just be a bit over-the-top and too enthusiastic at times, which is no doubt a trait from radio work. As I said, maybe it's me being a bit too grumpy or the PA system doesn't help. But a bit of common sense, by all means be enthusiastic if we've just won 4-0 and I guess today's attendance was something to be proud about but we can be just as proud hearing it announced in a calmer manner!

He's a sad fat overgrown child......it's like something from Smashy and Nicey, a flesh and blood cartoon. Sort out the PA and find someone who has insight, charm and a decent sense of humour.  If u can't do that?...then leave the PA as an incoherent mess, and Downsy will continue to be thankfully incomprehensible.

1 hour ago, tts_city said:

The PA system full stop is a shambles, its enough to make your ears bleed at times, I cant make out a word being said in pre match interviews, im in the lansdown stand so its a new system and bloody awfull, switch it off or sort it out.

You can't hear anything in the Dolman

The bloke is a parody of the worst local radio DJ.

He adds nothing brings nothing and should be got rid of.

His voice, attitude is not suited to football, he have no knowledge of the game or Bristol City.

Bring back Dave L

6 hours ago, tts_city said:

Its crap. Cant understand a damn word cus of how much it echoes etc.

Yes he is a bit loud and yes he needs to learn that after a defeat we don't need the attendance shouted out as if it is the most important thing but I do think he does a superb job at half time with  all the birthday announcements and handing caps to new fans etc.

He has improved and will continue to do so - leave him to it I say !!

Archived