IGNORED

A heaving Ashton Gate - when will we more likely see it again?

Fordy62

A full Ashton Gate - Prem, or league One?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Credit to @ChippenhamRed for the attached photo. The Gate looks magnificent packed to the rafters... but when would we more likely see it like that again?

i appreciate some of you may call for a third option, that we may see it packed out for the bigger Championship games, but there's no room for sitting on the fence in this poll! So, it's Prem, or league one versus the gas - your call. 

IMG_6639.PNG

3 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

To be fair this is the real achievement this season. Best home league attendance for 37 years, if Sky can be believed. 

We had more in the cup against Forest in 89 though. 

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Credit to @ChippenhamRed for the attached photo. The Gate looks magnificent packed to the rafters... but when would we more likely see it like that again?

i appreciate some of you may call for a third option, that we may see it packed out for the bigger Championship games, but there's no room for sitting on the fence in this poll! So, it's Prem, or league one versus the gas - your call. 

IMG_6639.PNG

Probably next season... where is that option? I'm aware of your last sentence but i'll be dogged on this :)

20 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

IMG_6639.PNG

Option 4. Gas in the league/FA cup. If they can make it through rounds 1 - 3...

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

And there's a certain little bald cretin in west London that thinks this is a shit stadium

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially if the other persons house is considerably nicer and made of stone.

It was a family atmosphere and pricing had everything to do with it.  lots of parents with there children me included, for the little mans first game, my wife even came along.  If I'd have had to pay standard prices for them I think we'd have decided against it.

Archived