IGNORED

Top teir today

Robbored

Was up there today for the first time and was very impressed. Great view of the entire pitch and very easy to see what formation both teams were playing. Also because of the height it was far easier to see the available space and that kinda added to the thrill whenever the ball went into that space.

The climb up was 92 stairs! 

The PA system was waaaay too loud when that big bloke was "singing" before ok.

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Was up there today for the first time and was very impressed. Great view of the entire pitch and very easy to see what formation both teams were playing. Also because of the height it was far easier to see the available space and that kinda added to the thrill whenever the ball went into that space.

I think with 92 stairs I will leave it to you younger lot!

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

out of interest how often has the top tier been opened this season? Gutted that it's been closed on my odd trip back to city. 

Just now, poland_exile said:

out of interest how often has the top tier been opened this season? Gutted that it's been closed on my odd trip back to city. 

I'm not sure tbh. I'm in Dolman usually and can't remember seeing the top teir full. It was today tho.

Been up there 2 times now villa and today. Both times good. Only negative today was the guy next to me had his wife and 3 little ones. He went to get food at halftime , qued for 20 mins to be told they had none left. Poor that they didn't cater for enough. Understand  it's hard to gauge requirements but they knew it was a sell out. Apart from that ad said i enjoyed it.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm not sure tbh. I'm in Dolman usually and can't remember seeing the top teir full. It was today tho.

I know you like to pick at people's spelling or grammar so thought I'd just point out that tier is spelt 'tier' not 'teir'

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I know you like to pick at people's spelling or grammar so thought I'd just point out that tier is spelt 'tier' not 'teir'

Blame my iPad. It spells words it's own way sometimes - americanisms........:facepalm:

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No such word as far as I'm aware

So the I-pad was a desperate excuse 

On an I-pad now and it doesn't auto correct ' teir '

Understanding wry humour not you're strong suit Bob? 

First time up there today and due to the excellent pricing Mrs Cider, my 11 yo son, and 8 yo daughter came along, it was also her first match. Any way, apart from the result we had a great time. Like you say Robbo, the view is great up there, really insightful being able to see the whole pitch, you appreciate good play better, and it's doesn't feel like you're too far away from the action. I thought the atmosphere was good too. My good lady also enjoyed the fan village, we all thought the food was good and the live band. In fact Mrs Cider would like to start going again! Result......I think?! :-D

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh

1 Unable to admit you're error

2 Use I-Pad as excuse

When 2 is shown to be nonsense

3 Claim it was said in humour 

Good one

:shifty::laughcont:

Of course it said as wry humour it's just that you didn't get it............

Archived