IGNORED

Che Adams

49 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Thought he had a good game, took his goal well and was a threat in the first half.

Not set the league alight this season but seems to have pace and strength. Reminded me of Andre Gray.

Someone worth looking at over the summer?

Agree. All the more reason why it's frustrating we didn't turn up today. No chance of getting him now they are staying up. Great chance if we'd sent them down.

Just now, pride of the west said:

We should have been in for him instead of Engval. Same age, similar fee and probably similar wage. Although timing was bad with the kodjia sale and Engval had a 'take what we can' sort of vibe to it. 

Not an Engval bash by all means but Che Adams would have made much more sense.  

He looked good at Sheffield , i'm surprised a better side didn't snap him up .

Just now, Super said:

I must admit didn't come away thinking any player was superb. Obviously the back 4 played very well for them.

He had terrible service all game thankfully.  His movement and positioning was fantastic - Flint and Wright couldn't keep tabs on him all game. 

19 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He had terrible service all game thankfully.  His movement and positioning was fantastic - Flint and Wright couldn't keep tabs on him all game. 

That's fair enough mate. Probably wasn't fully focused on the game as I had my young lad with me!

I'm a lifelong red living in exile in Derbyshire - a small town Ilkeston. I have been a season ticket holder for both my home and adopted clubs.3 years ago  I watched Che debut and progress with Ilkeston FC in the Evostick league. Even as a sub and irregular first choice player i believed his potential was clear. I emailed BCFC to share my observations. Never got any response. Che Signed for Sheffield some months later. I wish him well and and am so pleased for him. Also that fellow redz now see that same potential progressing through the leagues. Would have been great to think i could have scouted for my beloved city. 

Watched him at Sheffield United, looked to be a cracking player. Would've bitten your hand off for him. He's young, but he's got shedloads of pace and can dribble like the best in this league.

Archived