IGNORED

Jacques Maghoma - boots

leylandsroad

Just now, leylandsroad said:

He gave my son his boots today after the game and then signed them before getting on their coach.

Nice bloke, boots sized 7.5 now on eBay!

your post has no class.

9 minutes ago, leylandsroad said:

He gave my son his boots today after the game and then signed them before getting on their coach.

Nice bloke, boots sized 7.5 now on eBay!

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

Interesting signiture!

Nice touch. Dont mean this to take away from it at all, but surprised he did not find a brummy to give them to.

Not surprised. Everything is about money these days. 

Would have been better if you'd told the player what you'd like to do with the boots. 

Or maybe he could have given them to someone more deserving and you could have asked him for the £100 in cash that you'll get for them.

We still have a Rovers football given to my son signed by the whole team. If we sell that I'll be giving the money to a deserving charity.

On reflection, maybe I'm being too judgemental. I meet many people who I think are below par. Maybe I'm too sensitive and it's just me. 

Does it make up for his dive in the second half? Probably as he was given a yellow card for it as well. Nice to see an opposing player with a nice gesture to us. If anything, it shows that some footballers know they're in a very good position in life and their small gestures can make a big difference for the youth of the world. Well done JM:clap:

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Does it make up for his dive in the second half? Probably as he was given a yellow card for it as well. Nice to see an opposing player with a nice gesture to us. If anything, it shows that some footballers know they're in a very good position in life and their small gestures can make a big difference for the youth of the world. Well done JM:clap:

Would have been a better gesture had he not cheated. 

20 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Shame his small gesture is well and truly wasted on leylandsroad

35 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

Just me who thinks those boots are disgusting?

No, me too.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

So far, yeah   :laugh:

So you're wrong :yes: but then , I come from a time of Black boots and Dubbin ! :blush2:

Archived