IGNORED

Hordur

Alex#40

A few tweets tonight that have got my (and others) mind racing. Does it sound like a goodbye???

Eventful season has come to and end. Greatful for the chances in many ways and thankful for the support throughout the season @bcfctweets

It's been a great ride and alot that can be learned from this experience. Bristol City fans get all my respect.

I want to thank them, the staff, players and all of the people who are around the club for this first year I've had in England #CiderArmy

This has worried me as he is a real talent. Anyone have any insight?

1 minute ago, Alex#40 said:

A few tweets tonight that have got my (and others) mind racing. Does it sound like a goodbye???

Eventful season has come to and end. Greatful for the chances in many ways and thankful for the support throughout the season @bcfctweets

It's been a great ride and alot that can be learned from this experience. Bristol City fans get all my respect.

I want to thank them, the staff, players and all of the people who are around the club for this first year I've had in England #CiderArmy

Well don't forget it was his fault we lost 5-0 at Preston, remember we were still in the game at 3-0 down when he came on.

Just now, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Wouldn't read too much into that. He seems like an intelligent and insightful lad, who is probably just genuinely thanking his fans after completing his first full season with us.

I swing between that and my reading. Really don't want to lose him.

I've got a sneaky suspicion he's off for decent money and that's why we've not used him any more. A lot of it was down to Wright and Flint playing well but there must be something bigger behind him not playing more. Maybe I've got it completely wrong and they were saving him for when Flint leaves? Either way I think he was being saved for next season. 

18 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

want to thank them, the staff, players and all of the people who are around the club for this first year I've had in England #CiderArmy

He's polite and engages with fans, and lets not forget Twittering in a second language. He also says this first year which implies there will be a second.

Archived