IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

I would like a blue 3rd kit - maybe wear it for our 2 cup games this year :whistle:

The right shade of blue (such as England rugby away) looks lovely and it's a colour that goes with everything.

Think it would sell well !!

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I would like a blue 3rd kit - maybe wear it for our 2 cup games this year :whistle:

The right shade of blue (such as England rugby away) looks lovely and it's a colour that goes with everything.

Think it would sell well !!

I would like to actually see a home kit before we start thinking of a 3rd kit. Fat chance of that though. We will probably start the season in last years hashtag nightmare at this rate. 

5 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I would like to actually see a home kit before we start thinking of a 3rd kit. Fat chance of that though. We will probably start the season in last years hashtag nightmare at this rate. 

Typical of how this club is run. 

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I can't be the only one who has had their entire summer ruined by this. 

Thanks for nothing Bristol Sport. 

I really wanted to wear the new home kit on my holiday as well. I love wearing polyester in 30+ degree heat. 

5 minutes ago, Redbo said:

I really wanted to wear the new home kit on my holiday as well. I love wearing polyester in 30+ degree heat. 

Exactly. I was on a lovely caravan (two berth, static) holiday down Weymouth last week and really wanted to wear a home shirt during the day and down the club at night. But of course Bristol Sport didn't have it ready in time did they. Holiday ruined.

BS just do not care about the real fans that keep the club going.

Selfish. Shameful. Shambles. 

51 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Yeah cos the season starts this week doesn't it? FFS - chill out.

#exageratemuch

• Admin
5 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

No Keanu, it starts on Saturday August 5th 2017.

#:facepalm:

Which is what @Neo was pointing out ! WHOOSH for you!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the season we started at Sheff Utd, only the purple kit was on sale during the summer months?

No matter what kit someone is wearing you'll still get roughly 12 months wear out of it. can hear someone moaning now, that if a new kit was released now they only had 10 months wear out of the last one

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Which is what @Neo was pointing out ! WHOOSH for you!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the season we started at Sheff Utd, only the purple kit was on sale during the summer months?

No matter what kit someone is wearing you'll still get roughly 12 months wear out of it. can hear someone moaning now, that if a new kit was released now they only had 10 months wear out of the last one

The season we started at Sheff Utd (promotion season) wasn't the purple & lime kit only announced the night before the game..? 

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The season we started at Sheff Utd (promotion season) wasn't the purple & lime kit only announced the night before the game..? 

It definitely wasn't. I pre-ordered one and got a call from the shop to say it was ready for collection while I was on holiday before the season started. 

Just now, MichaelRobartes said:

It definitely wasn't. I pre-ordered one and got a call from the shop to say it was ready for collection while I was on holiday before the season started. 

Oh ok. I seem to remember a big thing about the return of purple & line on the eve of the game. Could be wrong. 

In fact, our away kit that season was White but got pushed to "3rd choice"

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Oh ok. I seem to remember a big thing about the return of purple & line on the eve of the game. Could be wrong. 

In fact, our away kit that season was White but got pushed to "3rd choice"

It was released two days before the Sheff Utd game, so you're pretty much spot on.

I must have got the dates wrong, they released a second batch the following week which you could order over the phone so I must have gone on holiday after the Sheff Utd match. Your memory is obviously better than mine!

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140806-purpleandlime-1809256.aspx

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 12:43, JamesBCFC said:

I spotted hashtags on some of the kits worn by players fairly late in the season.

Cannot remember the game. but there was a long video with all the tunnel stuff pre-match.

Was Sheffield Wednesday at home. 

Around 4.15 in, you can see the hashtags on O'Dowda's top

Oh Yeah! On another note what about Lancer Scott. Is next season's sponsor Bombardier Beaumont or Gunner Graham? "Meet the gang 'cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you.................."

10 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Why hasn't someone started a thread of all clubs who have released their new kits, and let's face it, who hasn't, commenting on how that was another kit we missed out on

I like threads like that

And how those kits are on sale in bigger and more comprehensively stocked club shops.

13 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

And how those kits are on sale in bigger and more comprehensively stocked club shops.

If only. Imagine how much money the club would make if they sold Bristol City yoyos for £1.99 a go. They've missed out on my custom because of this. I was going to buy a full kit. Not any more Bristol Sport. 

Archived