IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

11 hours ago, oldrosie said:

Supporters can secure their replica kit both online and in the Bristol Sport Store.

"Can secure" What a stupid phrase ...

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Barman

Can I secure something for your Sir?

Yes, I'd like to secure 16 pints of Thatchers cloudy and a new head for tomorrow, please

Certainly Sir, I'll just secure that transaction and download the aforementioned stock into the appropriate receptacles and reserve you a head transplant

Thank you Barman

Thank you Sir

Barman

Yes Sir

No one actually talks like this in real life do they?

No Sir. Its all bowlocks.

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Barman

Can I secure something for your Sir?

Yes, I'd like to secure 16 pints of Thatchers cloudy and a new head for tomorrow, please

Certainly Sir, I'll just secure that transaction and download the aforementioned stock into the appropriate receptacles and reserve you a head transplant

Thank you Barman

Thank you Sir

Barman

Yes Sir

No one actually talks like this in real life do they?

No Sir. Its all bowlocks.

Been to a couple of establishments where its been necessary to "secure" my pint.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 22:07, Agard Days Night said:

Exactly. I was on a lovely caravan (two berth, static) holiday down Weymouth last week and really wanted to wear a home shirt during the day and down the club at night. But of course Bristol Sport didn't have it ready in time did they. Holiday ruined.

BS just do not care about the real fans that keep the club going.

Selfish. Shameful. Shambles. 

Was down the Costa del Weymuff myself last week for a couple of days - took my Chapocoense shirt for lounging in

• Admin
On 6/20/2017 at 22:07, Agard Days Night said:

Exactly. I was on a lovely caravan (two berth, static) holiday down Weymouth last week and really wanted to wear a home shirt during the day and down the club at night. But of course Bristol Sport didn't have it ready in time did they. Holiday ruined.

BS just do not care about the real fans that keep the club going.

Selfish. Shameful. Shambles. 

@Agard Days NightJust curious why you couldn't wear the one we had last season, If it really mattered to you that much?

4 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

it is SHAMEFUL the club didn't release the home kit and training range this week, with only 2 weeks before the first official match...
At least they should have re-stocked the store with this year's range... Huge disappointment...

Most clubs havent...

Unless u want the new shirt to show off on holiday or wanted to wear the training gear for sports wear I don't see the big deal.  

However I would like to see the city coats hoodys training gear to be cheaper seeing as we our doing it in house.  I could be wrong but  when I've been in city shop it's either same price when we had puma addidas or its More expensive!! 

16 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

it is SHAMEFUL the club didn't release the home kit and training range this week, with only 2 weeks before the first official match...
At least they should have re-stocked the store with this year's range... Huge disappointment...

I too get excited about a new kit launch (maybe the inner child in me) however to go as far as to say it's shameful it hasn't been released is a tad OTT. 1st game of the season isn't until august and we have the purple kit which the club are going to try and flog the shit out of as the last one sold so well. Don't expect to see the home kit for at least another 3 or 4 weeks. Of course, there is the chance you're joking.

It's frustrating the club haven't got it out yet and they would have had money coming in sooner rather later which surely makes most business sense. I can understand clubs transitioning from sponsor or kit deals have to wait until they expire before parading the new (e.g. expect Spurs new Nike kit to be unveiled July 1st when UA deal ends) but we know it's lancer scott and we know its bristol sport, so there's no excuse for a delay.

18 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

Give your head a wobble you absolute state.

Archived