IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

4 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Give your head a wobble you absolute state.

It would be nice to hear real contributions, instead of insults...
I wouldn't go as far as the Twitter guy who said his holidays have been ruined (!) but feel free to read the thread about the Online Store, with several posts about all the money that the club is failing to get from merchandising these months, not just for releasing the training gear and kit so late, but for having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Ashton Gate store...

@brizzlelou, first preseason game is in two weeks, actually... let's hope the weather's nice again so the lads can do training topless!

19 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

I wouldn't go as far as the Twitter guy who said his holidays have been ruined (!) but feel free to read the thread about the Online Store, with several posts about all the money that the club is failing to get from merchandising these months, not just for releasing the training gear and kit so late, but for having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Ashton Gate store...

@brizzlelou, first preseason game is in two weeks, actually... let's hope the weather's nice again so the lads can do training topless!

Absolutely nothing? Was in the store yesterday and there was plenty. This including a rather jazzy purple training jacket.

There's no failing. Too early to expect both kits to be on sale. No expected deadline and plenty other clubs the same.

If it tickles your fancy, the home shirt is supposed to have white stripes/pinstripes (apparently). Soak that up and make of it what you like.

Have a nice Sunday.

On 24/06/2017 at 18:13, Juan Perro said:

As I said before, they'll be wearing the purple one for pre season as they will be trying to sell as many as possible! As for the training wear, when was the last time city did a big release for training wear!? Photos will just appear with them wearing it soon.

1 hour ago, brizzlelou said:

As I said before, they'll be wearing the purple one for pre season as they will be trying to sell as many as possible! As for the training wear, when was the last time city did a big release for training wear!? Photos will just appear with them wearing it soon.

Scotty has already put on Snapchat a week or so back that the training kit had arrived.

1 hour ago, brizzlelou said:

I remember a big release for the first Adidas training wear, it came out a few weeks before both kits IIRC.

28 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Do you have any news on the home kit, after your meeting please?

Hope it is out soon?

Yeh!

And we want in modelled by the mods this season: or we are going to give you a hard time all season.

:yes:

tfj :dancing6:

Archived