IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

22 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

My only issue is with the Lancer Scott logo's resemblance to a fidget spinner. I feel I can get over that.

Now I've seen that I can't unsee it...anyway I've just hauled this thread over from the transfer forum and edited the title. Yup, nice feeling that.

So I've made it no secret that I'm not a fan of Bristol Sport, at least in its current guise, however, bar last seasons hashtag monstrosity and red on the rugby shirt, their kits have been really good. This year is the first year I can remember I'd consider buying both. Credit where it is due as I can't criticise the bad if I don't praise the good.

I really like the new home shirt, there's enough variety in it (from previous years) to make it worth buying (not that I will), it's a nice design without stepping to far away from tradition & there's the obvious similarities to the old iconic 'Hire-rite' shirt.

10/10 from me.

Just now, Spike said:

I'm confused, all the people saying they wanted a traditional style, the club delivers a ******* pin stripe copy of Forests kit and people lap it up?! It's bloody awful!

hadn't seen the Forest kit before but have to agree, one looks like it's designed by professionals, the other looks like an imitation knock off from the market

Long term reader of the forum but first ever post so hello! Absolutely love the retro shirt and I bet that not many teams will relish the thought of going to battle with Famara and Djuric next season. Beasts! Roll on 5th August, COYR!

I've never been a fan of pinstripes so personally don't think the kit needs them but can see it's going to be popular. So purple kit 9/10 and home kit 7/10. I honestly feared the worst after the training wear so it's relief more than anything I think.

Archived