IGNORED

last day missing players

cityred exile

I have just got back from a weekend at the gate ,having seen the rugby on Saturday and following up on the Sunday  with a 8am visit to catch the players arrive to get photos ,  then leave at 5pm after all the presentations  and wurzels   sing along ,       Going through the day in my mind    I Reckon there were 2 players not in attendance     1 was Engval  for obvious reasons  ,  But did anyone spot Taylor Moore?    2 of the other players out on loan  Arnold Garita and Ivan Lucic  came back from Denmark  to be there so  whats happened to TM ?

Just now, Hampshire reds said:

If he was at an field then he is a disgrace. City pay his wages and he should have been at our game. If the other loan players can be there so should he have. If that's his attitude get rid. 

Yeah that seems reasonable. Depsite knowing what a grounded nice guy he is and without knowing what conversations took place to allow him to be away from the club on the last day.. we should get rid of him. 

6 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

If he was at an field then he is a disgrace. City pay his wages and he should have been at our game. If the other loan players can be there so should he have. If that's his attitude get rid. 

He was there. Think your comments are a bit OTT.

23 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

You're clearly fully aware of the circumstances then?

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

To be fair. I think he should have been at Ashton gate for the last game. Like I said city is his club. He might be a nice lad but out of respect to the club and fans he should have been there. Sorry it's only my opinion. 

Question is, do all other squad players not involved attend Ashton Gate when they are not picked?

He came to watch us at Preston, sat in the stands amongst the fans. Perhaps that's what put him off! *

Edit: The performance at Preston, that is, not the fans who were shaking his hand and singing his song which he seemed to enjoy. 

Archived