IGNORED

I'm in the mood for an argument

Oops

10 hours ago, Oops said:

I think Bristol City will be promoted via the play-offs next season.

Bring it.

And by 'Bring it' I mean the reasons why not.

your clubs a shambles, you're carrying far too many players that are not good enough, whom you'll struggle to off load due to the money they are on, you don't have a clear idea of how you want to go about moving forward towards being a club capable of challenging for promotion, the only consistent thing about Lee Johnsons teams form at the clubs he's been head coach at is their inconsistency, theirs far too much work to be done at your club for you to be promotion contenders in my opinion, I think you'll progress next season but not at the rate you'll need to if your to get in the play offs. 

Just now, Rascal said:

your clubs a shambles, you're carrying far too many players that are not good enough, whom you'll struggle to off load due to the money they are on, you don't have a clear idea of how you want to go about moving forward towards being a club capable of challenging for promotion, the only consistent thing about Lee Johnsons teams form at the clubs he's been head coach at is their inconsistency, theirs far too much work to be done at your club for you to be promotion contenders in my opinion, I think you'll progress next season but not at the rate you'll need to if your to get in the play offs. 

All that whilst you are relegated!

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

That's a Bristol 'whoosh' for you Rascal !!!!!!

The OP is relevant to the thread title and not in anyway serious

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yeah I realise that, and think it's a pointless thread to start, so I thought I'd try and spark a debate as to why you're not capable of promotion next season, with some conservative criticism, pointing out what I feel needs addressing at your club. 

18 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Yeah I realise that, and think it's a pointless thread to start, so I thought I'd try and spark a debate as to why you're not capable of promotion next season, with some conservative criticism, pointing out what I feel needs addressing at your club. 

I think the only thing stopping us is the lack of a monorail, the smooth and eerily silent glide to the gate would relax our players before the match rather than having to drive through congested streets in their loud, shouty, SUVs.  The council would start liking us for being greener and fans would be in a much more chilled mood as they took their seats so less likely to get on the players' backs.

Best investment ever.

25 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Mid table obscurity would be just the job for most of us mate ;)

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think we should have a Barnsley fan filter, let alone a ******* swear filter.

14 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

What is the purpose of this Thread? 

Discuss :yawn:

The purpose is the reason, and the reason is a secret. (mass debate)

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

You don't have to call a spade a spade, not every bloody time. Alan Bennett doesn't; he's from bloody Yorkshire too. Nor does Ian MacMillan. Don't tell me you don't know who he is.

7 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

You don't have to call a spade a spade, not every bloody time. Alan Bennett doesn't; he's from bloody Yorkshire too. Nor does Ian MacMillan. Don't tell me you don't know who he is.

Keiths Scottish cousin?

3 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

He's a knobhead who talks a lot, mostly shite, changing the volume of his voice up and down, as he speaks for absolutely no reason what so ever. 

13 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Who is going to score the goals to fire us up the table?

We got to the playoff final in 07/08 with Darren Byfield as our top scorer. Doesn't that just prove anything is possible?! 

Its stopping conceding goals which we need to worry more about. For two years everyone's obsessed about goals scored whilst completely missing the actual issue. 

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We've only got to the play off final 3 times though? Lost at Fellows Park, Millenium Stadium and Wembley....have I missed one?! Still a woeful play off record....although I also remember Lincoln City reached the play offs for 5 years in a row in the early 2000s and weren't successful in any of them!

It may well be 3, it was a while since I saw the article about it. I think Lincoln are too in dreamland this season to remember that heartache :clapping:

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

I think the only thing stopping us is the lack of a monorail, the smooth and eerily silent glide to the gate would relax our players before the match rather than having to drive through congested streets in their loud, shouty, SUVs.  The council would start liking us for being greener and fans would be in a much more chilled mood as they took their seats so less likely to get on the players' backs.

Best investment ever.

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

;):yawn:

Archived