IGNORED

U23's cup final tonight

Major Isewater

27 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Saw we had a sub booked for dissent...

anyway well done boys

More positives for Johnson.  The older players, like Tomlin, are starting to influence the nippers. 

Harvey Smith .....

a famous name from the past,  almost as famous for a hand gesture not dissimilar to this one  :fingerscrossed: ... and in his time had more jumps than our Rudolph.

smithMS1204_468x338.jpg

If our 'footie' Harvey is half as successful in his sport as the 'horsey' Harvey was in his ... we've got a winner!

Winning a cup competition is one of those times when results supercedes performance. Nice to see our kids doing well. 

11 hours ago, 22A said:

Looking at that programme;.

If the right substitutions  are made, Barnet could have three players on the pitch with hyphenated surnames. A football first?

Is that "our" Matty Smith reffing the game? :P

Do you pronounce their number 15's name as "I'm a loser"? As for their number 6,what was the reason for Mr & Mrs Smith naming their child Darnell? AFAIK, that's a town near Sheffield.

I swear I have never ever heard the name Opanin!

16 hours ago, 22A said:

Looking at that programme;.

If the right substitutions  are made, Barnet could have three players on the pitch with hyphenated surnames. A football first?

Is that "our" Matty Smith reffing the game? :P

Do you pronounce their number 15's name as "I'm a loser"? As for their number 6,what was the reason for Mr & Mrs Smith naming their child Darnell? AFAIK, that's a town near Sheffield.

Maybe they were on holiday in Sheffield when...

17 hours ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Dowling & Nurse. Followed on Twitter, Dowling seemed to be involved in everything.

Dowling & Nurse involved in everything?

Maaaatttronnn!!!!!!!!

Archived