IGNORED

Virgin media email

whooosh

Are any customers having trouble with their email the last couple of days? I can't connect to receive mail and I get a message wrong password although I haven't changed it, also cannot sign in to virgin either and their telephone helpline is now down too!

Thanks very much whistlehappy, called 150 they ran checks and told me to try again, if no change call back. I called back as no change, they put me through to a nice Indian lady called Sue who reset my password and all ok now. Cheers 

Have no trouble with email, but did receive one from Virgin claiming my bill had not been completed for some reason and that it would cause a service disconnection imminently! Suffice to say I am still here. Had one like it earlier this year without issue so could be something up with the bearded balloonist's end.

17 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Have no trouble with email, but did receive one from Virgin claiming my bill had not been completed for some reason and that it would cause a service disconnection imminently! Suffice to say I am still here. Had one like it earlier this year without issue so could be something up with the bearded balloonist's end.

It`s a scam mate, trying to get your bank details. I get them despite not even having a Virgin account.

Archived