IGNORED

Wolves

CodeRed

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'd rather ask Derek McInnes and Coppell.....

Yeh, yeh spelling police...but these are guys who are integral to our history....it is so not difficult to spell their names correctly. So easy to find out the correct spelling.

I've said before, but seeing Landsdowne, Aston Gate, Cottrill etc etc etc....is just frustrating....yes I'm a boring old fart, but we all demand the highest standards on and off the field at our club, but then we don't demonstrate anything like that ourselves...and the tired old 'blame it on autocorrect' is just rubbish...

Well said Captain Lancaster....

2 hours ago, Red Ferret said:

No

Still Bristol City, still play in red, still play at Ashton Gate stadium. We even have a few Bristolians in the squad 

Which part our identity has been so homeopathically (??) eroded that you want our chairman gone?

Who mentioned our chairman?

7 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

For those ****s who really don't get what  our owner has done for the good of Bristol City (and more) they really should try to name people who could do a 'better' job (silence follows) and take note of what the 'old timer' fans think of every club unfortunate enough to be run by people like this.

Sickening really and agree the FA or League hierarchy should be doing a better role in allowing such foreign money into our game.

For those ***** who hijack threads to slag off fellow fans and keep stirring the shit  can go **** themselves.

Its always Steve L or the Venkys, Tans etc of this world. Doesn't have to be that way although very very few want rid of the owner. However, a fair few feel the right to question decisons taken by him, and what's wrong with that?

Now back on track - FA/EFL should block this, I cannot believe a top coach anywhere in Europe would tolerate an agent identifying players.

Archived