IGNORED

Where's Phileas Fogg?

ChippenhamRed

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the thread/nice comments!

I set a New Years resolution to have a bit of a 'digital detox' for a month or so - only got around to actually starting in April which coincided with a particularly busy few weeks at work.

Must admit, I have been lurking on Otib now and then having a browse without signing in. Very pleased we were able to survive. Highly important summer of recruitment coming up.

Yes Mr. RedDog, I would have been all over that recent Taylor thread!!

Is your name Ben?

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the thread/nice comments!

I set a New Years resolution to have a bit of a 'digital detox' for a month or so - only got around to actually starting in April which coincided with a particularly busy few weeks at work.

Must admit, I have been lurking on Otib now and then having a browse without signing in. Very pleased we were able to survive. Highly important summer of recruitment coming up.

Yes Mr. RedDog, I would have been all over that recent Taylor thread!!

The most astounding thing to come out of this thread is that nobody, myself included realised you were a female! :blink:

Just now, Dollymarie said:

The most astounding thing to come out of this thread is that nobody, myself included realised you were a female! :blink:

Actually that's an error that I have only just realised as a result of this thread! I think it must've been listed on my profile as female since I joined in 09! 

Maybe I was just ahead of the game in this age of gender fluidity :whistle:

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Actually that's an error that I have only just realised as a result of this thread! I think it must've been listed on my profile as female since I joined in 09! 

Maybe I was just ahead of the game in this age of gender fluidity :whistle:

We're gonna need a proper introduction now. Who the heck actually are you? :sign09:

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

For God's sake don't let Rudolph know.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Gonna have to disagree. It's up there, but the best one has to either be the Raccoons theme tune, or the littlest hobo one. 

Round the Twist, hands down!  Followed closely by Littlest Hobo I admit.

You mean all the above nominations are better than Here Comes The Double Deckers?

However, not even a young Peter Firth and the bloke from Aswad in his gang can beat the greatest tune evs.

The greatest has to be a tune that helped kids to count backwards! A CLUE....it starts at #5

58 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

You're all wrong. Best kids theme tune is this...

Followed closely by this...

And this...

If you don't know the words to any of these, you lived under a rock.

Enjoy getting those belters out of your head today! :P

COW!!!! :bruce_h4h:

Here. I see your tune, and I raise you these two beauties 

Archived