IGNORED

Where's Phileas Fogg?

ChippenhamRed

Just now, BigTone said:

Yes, I can see why ................. Snorky looks very scarey :disapointed2se::dunno:

banana.jpg

It's the ****** on the left, no idea of what their names are, was never in the room long enough

They are just evil, Tone. But, as we all now know that kids tv in the 70s was dominated by paedo's I feel absolved to some degree that I didn't fall for it. Up there for thinking, Tone....even at 5 years old!

35 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

For us oldies, The singing ringing tree and Belle and Sebastian. If any one can post a link you would be a good egg.

Not much on you tube but here's a bit of the theme tune

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Singing_Ringing_Tree_(The).html

and a clip:

I've got the whole thing on DVD, still an interesting watch.

Sent away for Belle & Sebastien too, one of Mrs. The Bad's childhood favourites.

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

It's the ****** on the left, no idea of what their names are, was never in the room long enough

They are just evil, Tone. But, as we all now know that kids tv in the 70s was dominated by paedo's I feel absolved to some degree that I didn't fall for it. Up there for thinking, Tone....even at 5 years old!

Here are their names

splits.jpg

Sorry but I couldn't resist it.  I always think he looks like Mickey Dolenz out of The Monkees

Bingo.jpg

30 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Here are their names

splits.jpg

Sorry but I couldn't resist it.  I always think he looks like Mickey Dolenz out of The Monkees

Bingo.jpg

******* hell, Tone. I thought we were mates

This is bullying. Who do I speak to around here about this?

11 hours ago, Woodsy said:

******* hell, Tone. I thought we were mates

This is bullying. Who do I speak to around here about this?

You could try Dolls but I doubt you will get too much sympathy there either

Just now, Dollymarie said:

I can put you on the banned list if you really want? :P;) 

Ha, well you did give me a warning point a few years ago because I wanted to feel like a bad mofo!

Banned list might not be a bad idea during the summer, can you reinstate me the week before the season kicks off please! 

12 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, well you did give me a warning point a few years ago because I wanted to feel like a bad mofo!

Banned list might not be a bad idea during the summer, can you reinstate me the week before the season kicks off please! 

I can ban you if you're serious, but we both know OTIB is like a drug we just can't stay off ;) 

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

What !! Ban you because you are scared of Bingo ? ........purlease

Archived