IGNORED

Sound of the City - LJ on the show on Monday night

Jacki

7 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Yep. Lee has told us he has now proved he is a good manager.

So he hasn't learnt anything by the sound of it.

Gotta be honest. I did chuckle when he spouted "it's my club, it's in my heart" and "I know I'm a good manager".

Arrogant sod.

Credit for him for turning it round but we shouldn't have been like that in the first place...

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

Shit talk! The best teams in Sweden would play City off the park on tenth the sallary

Think the question was about the league in general, not just the best teams. On average, the championship is a tougher level than the top league in Sweden (according to Jamie). 

14 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Yep. Lee has told us he has now proved he is a good manager.

So he hasn't learnt anything by the sound of it.

I suspect that he has learned that he's on a hiding to nothing if he utters anything in public, as the likelehood is that it will be ridiculed or reported sarcastically by fans who long ago decided they don't want him as manager and will twist anything he says to perpetuate their campaign.

Many of us couldn't see any way forward with him remaining in charge around the turn of the year, but credit where it's due that he and the team turned it around at the end of the season. There's still a lot to do to show that he what it takes to take us onwards and upwards and a further slip up will probably be his last, but he just does not deserve all the cryptic sniping he gets from many on here.

Was relatively bland, but I will say; pleased Jamie Mac is a member of our coaching team.  

Came across as understandably reserved when discussing things like Tammy returning, but clearly enthusiastic about coaching, and pleased to hear he wanted the under 23s to play men's football.

Gonna have to read back thro the thread to see people's thoughts but my immediate thought was how I felt sorry for JM left to answer the questions when clearly he can't say too much about anything in his position !

The initial thoughts / interesting bits for me

Lee admitting over complicating at times

A lot of cliches from Lee but I didn't rally learn much of what he learnt etc ( Save for the above)

Some form of message from SL to all pre Wolves (Post Preston) 

Some hope that we may yet be in with a chance of getting Tammy back

Confirmation of open view meetings post Preston

JM isn't the defensive coach - they mix it up swap it around

Archived