IGNORED

West brom v chelsea

Super

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I'm just thinking with the title wrapped up could Tammy potentially feature for them in their remaining games? Or is he still 'our' player until a certain date?

After the season he has hadit.eoukd be nice to be rewarded with a few sub appearances if at all possible.

Nope, he can't play for Chelsea until the transfer window opens. A loan must begin and end in an open transfer window.

12 minutes ago, Super said:

Interesting to see where or if Tammy will fit in at Chelsea. 

I honestly don't think he'll figure at all. He was brilliant for us but no where near the standard imo of playing for a team that are champions of England and will believe they are one of the top teams in Europe. The difference in standard between even the top championship teams and the top premiership teams is massive

Next choice for Tammy/Chelsea will be interesting. 
Top Championship side could see him progress and continue from where we left off.
If they want a Perm side he could end up going to a lower level Prem side that struggles and his chance are limited.
If they want him in the Prem he would need a decent side that will create chances.
Oh sod it, he may as well stay here and lead our promotion push :laughcont:

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Wonder if Chelsea buy Lukaku whether Tammy may go there on loan as part of the deal. May not be as #1 but could get a lot out of it. 

Good club for him to be at Everton. A young and exciting squad he'd fit right into. Abraham up top and Bolasie out wide, I'd shed a nostalgic tear :crying:

It depends on the comings and going at Chelsea. They've only really got Diego Costa as an option and it feels like he's likely to leave. Even if he stays, Batsuayi will probably go leaving just Costa. They've been heavily linked with Morata so that would give them two strikers. They will be competitive on all fronts next season so will need at least 4. They could buy another striker as well and the fourth spot would be between Tammy and Bertrand Traore. Traore has had a good spell at Ajax and is getting good European experience with them getting to the final. 

All in all, it's probably unlikely Chelsea would trust Tammy just yet with the responsibilities that face Chelsea next season. He needs a loan to a premier league club where he gets minutes in the league and has to compete for his spot or a loan to foreign club in a European competition. I would like to see him at a German club personally. Maybe Hertha Berlin who are likely to qualify for Europe. He gets experience in a good league with fewer games(don't want to wear him down) with European football. Would be a good loan for him imo. Also, if he did stay at Chelsea, I think he'd be a good option to throw on in the last 15-20 minutes if needed. He doesn't have what it takes to be a big contributor at Chelsea yet but his movement in the box is uncanny and he's a natural for finding space and is a natural first time finisher. 15-20 appearances for Chelsea wouldn't go amiss for him with a few cup starts. He's young enough to still focus on getting better rather than playing all the time. 

Archived