IGNORED

Cricket Club poll

Robbored

Cricket Club Poll  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zummmmmmmmmmerzetttt

La la la

Zummmmmmmmmerzet

la la la

:dancing2:

Lived and Grew up in Taunton in 70s and had the absolute privilege of witnessing the emergence of Botham , Richards and Garner (Not forgetting Denning , Rose , Cartwright , Marks, Burgess , Mosley and many more !!! ) and everything they brought

That and City in Div One meant they were simply the best days ever

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Worcestershire. Dad was from there. Not a choice really

Always remember Worcs as I went to watch them against Glos at the County Ground in the mid 90's in a one day game and it ended in violence!

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, really!? Did the cider run out!!

Jessop's Tavern was open very early! Some Worcester supporters got a bit lively threatened my mate with a cricket bat! and then it kicked off on the field after.

3 hours ago, Super said:

Jessop's Tavern was open very early! Some Worcester supporters got a bit lively threatened my mate with a cricket bat! and then it kicked off on the field after.

Ha, not much to do in some of the rural parts, I guess. Fishing, ******* and fighting. Sounds like fighting may have been the preferred option out of the 3!

Mike Procter and Zaheer Abbas were neighbours of mine in the genteel South Gloucestershire village of Patchway. There was only one way to go, cricket-wise. 

Then there was the football, and the Rovers were utter shite, so there was only one way to go football-wise as well. 

Archived