IGNORED

St.Pauli...class gesture to the fans...

BS4 on Tour...

1 hour ago, Thatch35 said:

Confused? Celebrating not going down, wow had amazing season then, worth celebrating. Reminds me of a lot City fans.

Football is all about the journey and emotion. The euphoria and relief of staying up is one of the best feelings in football. If you require success for a party then I feel for you. Just enjoy the journey and party when you can, as we like to leave 60 year gaps between league wins.

3 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Gashead sympathisers. Celtic connections too, steer clear of these lot.  

Glad somebody mentioned this before all OTIB members start worshipping this team purely for free beer purposes.

Anyone remember the Hamburg boys Union Jack No Surrender display when they played Celtic in Europe going back a few years? Was epic.

I've been to St Pauli a few times and there is undoubtedly a link with Celtic plus a link with Coventry city due to the brown strip both clubs use / have used in the past. When I was there, I asked about this supposed link with rovers and the Sp support had never heard of it. It appears to be a one way association in that the Whorefield mob think there's a link but there isn't one.

Blinding experience at SP / Hamburg as is pretty much any German club apart from the Bavarian pig farmers.

Archived