IGNORED

Season tickets back on sale (Merged)

sh1t_ref_again

Sat on the phone for 18 minutes to move my ticket and purchase 2 more, just in case anyone wants to know the current queue time. What is unbelievable for all the money spent at AG, the system just plays crap music and does not tell you your position in the queue or length of time to expect, come on BCFC get with it that is a rubbish system

Just now, pride of the west said:

The hold music should be the wurzles

I can't help but think telecoms are missing a trick by not having Yazz and the Plastic Population as the hold music.

Hold on (hold on)

Hold on (hold on)

Hold on, won't be long....

The only way is up.....

The whole phone system has gone backwards over the past few years with no update from the club. (correct me if I'm wrong..?) I remember Kevin Smith and Dave Lloyd answering many questions about the 'new system' which was coming in but all quiet since then. Didn't they move the IT and phone servers a few years back to prepare for this?

Back in the day you had the 0871 number which was replaced with the 01179 around 2011 due to call costs, but with this system you had a proper queuing system stating the average waiting time and giving you your place in the queue. The new one just plays music and when really busy usually just cuts you off with no option to queue. 

10 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Having decided i now want to renew (I know renewals have passed but the thought of not going kills me!) do I now need to do this over the phone? Can you not take out new season cards online?

Yes you can do online, but as I needed to move mine to get 3 together unfortunately had to phone

4 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Do you think the early bird prices were good value? Bearing in mind at time of purchase we didn't know what league we would be in? 

of course they are, you compare the prices to PoD prices, Early bird are the cheapest you could get 

6 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Do you think the early bird prices were good value? Bearing in mind at time of purchase we didn't know what league we would be in? 

Yeah I think that in general our season tickets are pretty well priced. 

27 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

of course they are, you compare the prices to PoD prices, Early bird are the cheapest you could get 

I was asking if people thought the early bird prices v today's prices were worth the saving of £23 ? Bearing in mind that those buying eb did not know what league we would be playing in. Those buying at today's prices know what they are paying for.

44 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

This tranche are up by 5% and extra £20 for "Plus". The next lot of sales will be up a further 5%. Glad I bought when I did. 

I think that's the point of early bird prices..!

15 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I was asking if people thought the early bird prices v today's prices were worth the saving of £23 ? Bearing in mind that those buying eb did not know what league we would be playing in. Those buying at today's prices know what they are paying for.

Isn't it £23 plus an extra £20 if you want "plus" priority.

Plus you guaranteed your existing seat. Plus there was the paying by D/D option, which is no longer available. 

All seems worthwhile buying early to me. 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Plus you guaranteed your existing seat. Plus there was the paying by D/D option, which is no longer available. 

yup just got mine over the dog and bone and straight through no problem but gotta pay all up front now the never never finished....

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That damned ransomware has got through the City virus protection then!

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

This tranche are up by 5% and extra £20 for "Plus". The next lot of sales will be up a further 5%. Glad I bought when I did. 

Likewise.

It's just a shame they never said 'buy now for the best deal' rather than 'buy now or lose your seat'.

Given supporter morale was low when they went on sale, they couldn't have come up with a more negative campaign.

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Gone off sale again!

Was thinking of buying a family member one next to mine 

Why can't they leave on general sale now?

There is an article on the OS saying that the ticketing site was undergoing some maintenance work last night. 

Not sure when it's due to finish, but shouldn't be long. 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Gone off sale again!

Was thinking of buying a family member one next to mine 

Why can't they leave on general sale now?

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

There is an article on the OS saying that the ticketing site was undergoing some maintenance work last night. 

Not sure when it's due to finish, but shouldn't be long. 

Capture.PNG

Archived