IGNORED

My tribute to Tammy Abraham

Charlie BCFC

36 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Here is my video with all of the goals Tammy has scored for us this season. Hope you enjoy!

Nice one FSN

Delighted that we are making massive effort to try and get him back

Still don't think it will happen but imagine him next season with a year under his belt !

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice one FSN

Still don't think it will happen but imagine him next season with a year under his belt !

Nice video.

Would love to see him back.

Reasons why it could happen (unlikely):

• Tammy insists
  • Chelsea don't want him playing for a struggling Prem side where they might resort to negative tactics / leaving him out etc
  • Chelsea think we are a progressive club who've developed a player who'd made a couple of sub appearances to one who can hold his own and barring injuries get another 40+ apps under his belt

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice one FSN

Thanks! I know I think he could be too scorer considering how close he was last season! 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Nice video.

• Tammy insists
  • Chelsea don't want him playing for a struggling Prem side where they might resort to negative tactics / leaving him out etc
  • Chelsea think we are a progressive club who've developed a player who'd made a couple of sub appearances to one who can hold his own and barring injuries get another 40+ apps under his belt

Thank you! All very goodreasons and it's getting more and more likely as the days go by. Let's hope we can get this deal across the line!

2 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Thank you! All very goodreasons and it's getting more and more likely as the days go by. Let's hope we can get this deal across the line!

No, it's not..! 

Of course we are interested in having him back. Chelsea will be delighted with how he's come on here and we may well get more of their top young talent. 

Sadly, Tammy will have the next step of his career to focus on next season and there is no way on gods earth that will be here. (Brighton all day long in my opinion)

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but realistically, we all know it's not going to happen and dreaming otherwise is only going to leave you disappointed. 

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Nice video.

• Tammy insists

Reasons why it couldn't happen (likely):

• More money at Chelski
  • Career progression in Prem
  • Career recognition in Prem
  • More likely to be selected for national team
  • Family and friends live in London so loan move to Watford/Palace/Brighton or staying at Chelsea likely

Archived