IGNORED

Cotts

BRISTOL86

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit if it was a choice between him and LJ I would go for Cotts

I wouldn't, for all LJ has done wrong so far, he's still shown to be a better manager at this level with us than Cotts was.

8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Cotterill is at his best in League 1. Any higher up and he's out of his depth just as John Ward was but at least JW admitted it.

A big L1 club would suit him to the ground. Wigan, maybe. Imagine he'll wait until there's a sacking at a bigger club though. 

Was going to take charge at Bolton until Phil Parkinson said he'd go there for less money than Cotts wanted. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Cotterill is at his best in League 1. Any higher up and he's out of his depth just as John Ward was but at least JW admitted it.

Cotts did ok at Burnley. 13th in his first season, kept them competitive with a very small squad and budget despite losing 3 top strikers (Robbie Blake, Akinbiyi, and Andy Gray). When he left 3 years later he was the longest serving championship manager.

Hardly out of his depth..............or had you never heard of him before he joined City?

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

If only there was a magic ball, so we could see how each manager would fare with us in the Championship and we could pick the one with the better record. 

Archived