IGNORED

Living in a different world or mind the gap

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Without a camera stuck in his face he drops the act and turns back into the bitter Banjo Island sag that he is.

He only just managed to hold it together in the Press Conference after the QPR match and even then he had to have a little swipe at the fact the Atyeo wasn't replaced in the redevelopment.

The Atyeo Stand would be the pride of the Mem if they had anything like it. It's got a proper roof for a start.

Bloke's a grade A tool.

I took that Atyeo dig another way . I reckon it was a dig at the fans for giving him loads of abuse for 90 minutes. 

On 17/05/2017 at 11:10, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

:rofl2br:

They really don't help themselves, do they?

'Officially' wrong on all three of these claims...

IMG_3867.JPG

Biggest team in the west . Is that the picture of them winning at Wembley. To get into the football league. Were they only took 26000 . Ha ha ha . Belters 

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No - Not guilty WTFIGO !!!

Caller is a lot younger than me 

:laughcont:

I hadn't heard it till somebody posted it on here this season and couldn't believe what I heard tbh

I don't think the lad(s) that did it thought the call would last either ! Sounds as if they were as bemused as anybody !!

That Skeletor is a charmless spunkbubble, when his guard is down!

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I took that Atyeo dig another way . I reckon it was a dig at the fans for giving him loads of abuse for 90 minutes. 

"Wonderful ground, well done...not finished yet, finish that other end cos that's still crap"

Yes Ian, of course it is.

Now go back to North Bristol and sit in your tent.

IMG_3671.JPG

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

"Wonderful ground, well done...not finished yet, finish that other end cos that's still crap"

IMG_3671.JPG

Surely all that flapping fabric constitutes a fire hazard?

8 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

IMG_3671.JPG

Rent a temporary stand off Wimbledon yet still the biggest team in the West with more money than us.......okay

16 hours ago, 22A said:

1983-84 season (the Division 4 promotion season); over 10,000 turned up one October night when York visited, to see Ritchie score the only goal and put City top of division four. City's average gate that season was to be 6,000, whilst York the eventual Champions made do with 4,000. An off pitch row erupted when City's adverts proclaimed them to be Bristol's top club. The directors at Eastville pointed out Rovers were in a higher division. The riposte from Ashton Gate was that the word was club not team!

We averaged 7,200 ("officially") in 83/4, 22A.

Not too shabby at that time (Everton averaged 19,300 in Div 1, Stoke 13k in Div 1, Chelsea 12k in Div 2, Middlesbro 8k in Div 2). Crowds were dwindling all over the country.

I read about their fans discussing which is more important, promotion or a new stadium. One fan stated that promotion is key because of the smaller clubs that they have to play in League One....Yeah, I forgot how "MASSIVE" the Sags are with all their loan signings, free transfers and world class current stadium with all it's Gazebos, plastic chairs and cricket pavilion. Dear oh dear.....and they think that we are deluded???!!!! It beggars belief! As for Holloway, those in the know.....know. And to think that some would seriously consider him as a candidate to manage City? Blue blood Banjo boy with the Sag mentality to boot.

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Bristol City the oldest continuous football league club in Bristol.

We can widen the scope of that. Gillingham, B&HA, Pompey, Soton, Bournemouth, the Devon three, Yeovil, Cheltenham, FGR, Swansea, Cardiff, Swindon, Oxford, Reading and some London clubs all joined the League after City did.

Draw a line on the map from Arsenal to Aston Villa and we have been in the League longer than any other club South of that line.

On 17/05/2017 at 11:01, Woodsy said:

Well, Dopey put paid to that the other day. Saw a quote on twitter 'we'll sit down next week and go thru budgets. I'm not expecting a top 6 budget, it would be nice to be top 10' or words to that affect

So, the 6th richest club in the UK don't even have a top 6 budget for Div 3. Mind you, they are up against some massive clubs down there. Walsall, Shrewsbury, Southend and the like

******* tinpot

Pisspot would be more to suffice..........  ...  ..  .

Archived