IGNORED

Cheers Mark & Good Luck (Merged, and Merged Again)

Clearly not very popular with one or two on here but I'd like to thank him for some great memories, three year's top service and the simple fact that unlike some (hello Adam Matthews) even when he had an off day (something we all do) I never, ever thought that was because he wasn't giving of his best.

He averaged 29 starts over his three years so can make a serious claim to have been our first choice RB throughout.

All the very best for the future, someone is going to get a decent free transfer..

Just now, fishy said:

don't think it will be in the Championship though.  Maybe a newly promoted side.  Was improving, but generally too hit and miss for me.

Wouldn't be surprised for someone like Wigan to go for him. 

Pleased to see this thread here. Was a brilliant right wing back and started to show his old form at the end of this season. Some will say 'playing for a contract', but I wouldn't. 

I definitely don't want to see him bulldozing past Joe Bryan next season, but I fear we might. 

Good luck Litts. Great memories. 

One thing you couldn't question was his commitment , never really made it back from that injury and lost a yard . 
That said toward the end of the season he played a major part in balancing the side , I am a little (:cool2:) surprised he wasn't kept on as back up for the clearly coming in new man.

26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Clearly not very popular with one or two on here but I'd like to thank him for some great memories, three year's top service and the simple fact that unlike some (hello Adam Matthews) even when he had an off day (something we all do) I never, ever thought that was because he wasn't giving of his best.

He averaged 29 starts over his three years so can make a serious claim to have been our first choice RB throughout.

All the very best for the future, someone is going to get a decent free transfer..

Totally agree with this. I've never rated him but at least he turned up to play and always gave 100% commitment. More than you can say for some others. Good luck to him.

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Pleased to see this thread here. Was a brilliant right wing back and started to show his old form at the end of this season. Some will say 'playing for a contract', but I wouldn't. 

I definitely don't want to see him bulldozing past Joe Bryan next season, but I fear we might. 

Good luck Litts. Great memories. 

Fair play, but 'Litts'?  Really?

Best of luck Little.

Now to business...

Brief: Send Agent Little undercover to the Memorial Stadium. 

Mission: Play average for first 5 games and then begin slowly leaving gaps in the defence. Allow weak goals to be scored by the opposition. 

Mission outcome: Send them down!

Best wishes to him. Hopefully he has put his injuries behind him and find some form again, form which he has shown over the last few games. Unfortunately for him it's a correct decision that he should leave, just too big a risk his injuries will again make him miss too many matches. Maybe someone like Wigan/Blackburn for him?

Don't think it is the right decision myself ...very reliable right back IMO ...I don't think he would be a starter next season but would be a great back up especially if we sign another donkey like Adam Mathews.... Johnson said he wanted someone he could trust and he just let him go

Archived