IGNORED

Cheers Mark & Good Luck (Merged, and Merged Again)

43 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

Bit of a shame we are letting him go just as he gets back to full fitness and starting to find his form, would have liked to see what a fully fit mark could have done in the championship,

My sentiments entirely.. always gave his all, I enjoyed his forays up the wing.. Good Luck Litts.... :fingerscrossed:

Best Wishes Mark . Hope the fans at your new club are more appreciative than a lot of the fans at Bristol City. Hope you enjoyed your 3 years . Thanks for Wembley 2015 and some great performances that year and also recently. 

I seem to recall he set up our winner at Sheffield United on the opening day of our promotion season with an excellent surge into the box. We never looked back after that win and who knows how the season might have panned out had we not won that day. So you could say we have a lot to thank Mark Little for!

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Clearly not very popular with one or two on here but I'd like to thank him for some great memories, three year's top service and the simple fact that unlike some (hello Adam Matthews) even when he had an off day (something we all do) I never, ever thought that was because he wasn't giving of his best.

He averaged 29 starts over his three years so can make a serious claim to have been our first choice RB throughout.

All the very best for the future, someone is going to get a decent free transfer..

Always tried and saw what he could do last few games. Glad the club didn't renew though because I feel he'd be second choice and I'd rather that be Vyner or Moore and start getting the younger guys more minutes. 

Always get a clap from me though Mark Little. Always gave all he had and I'm happy with that. 

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Best of luck Little.

Now to business...

Brief: Send Agent Little undercover to the Memorial Stadium. 

Mission: Play average for first 5 games and then begin slowly leaving gaps in the defence. Allow weak goals to be scored by the opposition. 

Mission outcome: Send them down!

That won't be necessary.

I was always impressed by him, but never quite the same player after that shoulder injury. You have to admire the way he fought to return to form...which I felt he'd started to do.

He'll be fondly remembered if only for setting up the first goal in that win at Sheffield United.

Always gave a 110% and looked to be regaining top form in the last few matches. Despite the criticism from some on here, was a sound player. 

If I had faith in our recruitment maybe I wouldn't question the decision but frankly, even if he is a bit injury prone, I'd have kept. 

Good luck Mark and thanks for your contributions. 

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Pleased to see this thread here. Was a brilliant right wing back and started to show his old form at the end of this season. Some will say 'playing for a contract', but I wouldn't. 

I definitely don't want to see him bulldozing past Joe Bryan next season, but I fear we might. 

Good luck Litts. Great memories. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

He can't go yet they haven't released the retained list .

Thank you Mark , good luck with the rest of your career . I appreciate that you always gave your best and that goal that you ' bulldozered ' at Wembley will live long in my memory .

:clap:

Ha ha, I always tweet #bulldozer in any tweets to him.  Had a proper chat with at Charlton Farm at Xmas, and apologised for calling him the bulldozer.  He said he liked it. :clap:

Love Litts - but think we've got to be aiming for a better RB if we are to move upwards, but wouldn't have begrudged him a year as cover...however, I doubt that's what he needs at this stage of his career.

Echo most on here....he goes with my best wishes.  If he gets a Champ club, then @Fordy62 might be right.  If League One, then someone is getting a very good RB/RWB.

For me it could be another 'Greg Cunningham' departure. One shocking injury and never the same again.

Repeating others on here but will remember fondly all the Wembley winners and therefore the Double team.

Shows our Club ambition to be letting go another FB, like Ayling, that we can expect to see replaced by someone better.

Good luck Little, CoYRs

Archived