IGNORED

just got back

,,, from work . checked my e mails and ive got one from the club offering me purple and lime football kits with aden flint wearing white stockings jamie patterson got a little beer belly and theyre all wearing an all sortment of jelly bean football boots. 

now call me ole skool but this is namby pamby sissy ball. 

cant wait for the home kit!!!!

2 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

,,, from work . checked my e mails and ive got one from the club offering me purple and lime football kits with aden flint wearing white stockings jamie patterson got a little beer belly and theyre all wearing an all sortment of jelly bean football boots. 

It's horrendous innit!

Lots on here like it though... 

22 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

I wish I had a "beer belly" like Jamie Paterson..! And I think that Aiden looks rather fetching in stockings. 

Oh, and when was the last time you saw a pro footballer wearing black boots..?

Back on topic, if anyone is thinking of ordering the shirt, you can't get your season ticket discount if you order it online (because the system is shite basically) BUT you can go in the store with your season ticket, fill in a form in there and then they only charge you the cheaper price. 

7 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

Find it bizarre when people on this forum call footballers 'overweight' or 'fat' etc when they clearly aren't.

Most footballers in our squad will be >10% bodyfat. 

I had the opportunity to handle the new purple shirt on Tuesday, my impression that it was very nice, quite simple in the design and material, lightweight but my biggest concern was that the medium I saw looked more like large.

I thought the sizing was coming out bigger. Hard to explain but I thought it looked more square than fitted. Please don't take my word for it and order differently, but maybe be prepared to have to swop once the orders get dispatched. Maybe the sample I saw was labelled wrongly, but it was certainly a large size for medium. I was surprised as I thought the players in the release video was saying it was tighter fitting. 

I was able to try one on last week. It does feel lovely. I also fit into a medium, my last few shirts have been a large. I've lost a bit of weight since I last bought a shirt, so that might have something to do with it, but it was still a nice fit. 

3 hours ago, RedM said:

I had the opportunity to handle the new purple shirt on Tuesday, my impression that it was very nice, quite simple in the design and material, lightweight but my biggest concern was that the medium I saw looked more like large.

I thought the sizing was coming out bigger. Hard to explain but I thought it looked more square than fitted. Please don't take my word for it and order differently, but maybe be prepared to have to swop once the orders get dispatched. Maybe the sample I saw was labelled wrongly, but it was certainly a large size for medium. I was surprised as I thought the players in the release video was saying it was tighter fitting. 

Is there not a chance they had the match fit versions and the one in the shop is a replica? Think I remember a couple of years ago there was an option of normal or match fit shirts which were slightly tighter

1 hour ago, Robin 101 said:

Is there not a chance they had the match fit versions and the one in the shop is a replica? Think I remember a couple of years ago there was an option of normal or match fit shirts which were slightly tighter

That could be the case yes, just wanted people to be aware if they were going by players comments that they were tight and ordering a bigger size to compensate they might end up with a dress! Just keep the receipt and be prepared to swop if necessary.  A family member has ordered a medium and regretting it now, think a swop for a small will be needed if the shirt I held up against them was truly labelled. 

Archived