IGNORED

That makes up for the sky high price you charged at the start of the season

• Admin
6 hours ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

It was 2015 they charged us £39 ffs, £25 this year.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. In this case very cold. And served by someone else. But that's just nit picking. :yawn:

20 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Still outrageous tbf. 40 quid is far too much for a game of football.

Lucky no one in our league has been charged that then.

If anyone thinks it's overpriced then don't pay for it. I didn't - it's obscene.

5 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

4,192 City fans went to Reading in season 2008/09 and watched a 2-0 win

Don't think we could get 4,192 to Huddersfield

even if they charged us 10 pounds entrance fee:whistle2:

Oh I know I'm being very selfish but....

Last time I went to reading it took me 4 1/2 hours to get there because of traffic. had to queue for 20 minutes in the rain to collect my tickets at the box office (meaning i missed the first 15 minutes of the game), we lost 1-0 to a last minute goal and it then took me 3 and a half hours to get home.

The last time we were at Huddersfield we were crap but at least I was home in 40 minutes :-)

21 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Oh I know I'm being very selfish but....

Last time I went to reading it took me 4 1/2 hours to get there because of traffic. had to queue for 20 minutes in the rain to collect my tickets at the box office (meaning i missed the first 15 minutes of the game), we lost 1-0 to a last minute goal and it then took me 3 and a half hours to get home.

The last time we were at Huddersfield we were crap but at least I was home in 40 minutes :-)

Of course you can be selfish. If you don't look after yourself, who else will?

I've had three periods in my life when every home game was an away match. 12 years in Shrewsbury, 2 years in Livingston and 8 years in Portugal. It's why I'm now content to go to home games only and leave away matches to the younger ones. 

Archived