IGNORED

Potential right backs?

1 hour ago, Clarky89 said:

You must be so miserable, sad and lonely. I used to read your posts with a little hint of hatred, but that is now replaced by a bit of sorrow and guilt that other people in the world with such a miserable existence. I really hope one day you get some enjoyment out of life and your hobbies like the rest do. I honestly mean that - to see people miserable really is a sad thing to see.

I love watching football and doing my own little scouting of players - not for one second saying I know what I'm talking about and that it's useful, otherwise I would be in a very different job, and I don't claim to know whether they would be good or not to fit our team, but it's an enjoyable thing to do with other likeminded football fans to spout ideas and discuss players, regardless of how much or little of them I have seen.

I really question why a Gentleman would register and join in a football discussion community when he clearly has distain for such an activity!!! Weird.

I'm surprised at your reaction to Robbored's comment. I don't think he mean't anything by it. I couldn't name all these other players from different clubs. Some people's knowledge on such matters is amazing, doesn't mean that I'm showing disdain either.

1 hour ago, Clarky89 said:

You must be so miserable, sad and lonely. I used to read your posts with a little hint of hatred, but that is now replaced by a bit of sorrow and guilt that other people in the world with such a miserable existence. I really hope one day you get some enjoyment out of life and your hobbies like the rest do. I honestly mean that - to see people miserable really is a sad thing to see.

I love watching football and doing my own little scouting of players - not for one second saying I know what I'm talking about and that it's useful, otherwise I would be in a very different job, and I don't claim to know whether they would be good or not to fit our team, but it's an enjoyable thing to do with other likeminded football fans to spout ideas and discuss players, regardless of how much or little of them I have seen.

I really question why a Gentleman would register and join in a football discussion community when he clearly has distain for such an activity!!! Weird.

Oh dear..............:facepalm:

i do believe I'm getting a slagging here.......and all because I don't pay much attention to other clubs players.......and from a person I've never met and yet feels qualified to comment about me.........:disapointed2se:

They don't interest me one iota. I'm a City fan and all my footballing interest goes into the players who play for us. I lose interest when they move on. Once they've gone they've gone......it makes no difference to me what they do next,

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

i do believe I'm getting a slagging here.......and all because I don't pay much attention to other clubs players.......and from a person I've never met and yet feels qualified to comment about me.........:disapointed2se:

They don't interest me one iota. I'm a City fan and all my footballing interest goes into the players who play for us. I lose interest when they move on. Once they've gone they've gone......it makes no difference to me what they do next,

fs robbo, you really need to start playing FM2017.........

43 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I see Kyle Walker is struggling to get a place at Spurs. ;)

13 minutes ago, Super said:

Get Rose back as well.

12 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Ha. Spurs have 4 of the best 10 full backs in the league for me. Utterly crazy!

Not for much longer by sounds of it - both want a move apparently -

heads turned by ££££££££££££

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Does this apply to managers?

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Do you know what? That is completely your right to do so.

But what totally baffles me is that you can apparently watch years and years of football and never, ever think that opposition right back/ striker today, he was a decent player and then recall him if City are linked.

Personally I find a lot that you post just inane and wonder why on earth someone would take the time to regularly tell complete strangers that they don't know something or that it bores them, but maybe that's just me..

1 hour ago, Super said:

We can ruin any player!

He ruined himself.  His performances at City are the reason why Rose is a bang average player and will never succeed at the top level.

Tammy on the other hand...

15 hours ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Darikwa is bang average, played a few games for Burnley at the start of last season then as soon as Lowton as fit he came straight back in and Darikwa only really got a look in from the bench.

Flanagan or Tomori for me, both would be fantastic signings.

I did say the Prem is probably a step too far 8Men. At this level I think he was very good for Burnley.

EDIT: That was on the other thread about potential RB's, not this one.

Just now, Chivs said:

He ruined himself.  His performances at City are the reason why Rose is a bang average player and will never succeed at the top level.

I think being a regular starter in a premier league runner up side and international caps is the definition of success at the top level isn't it? 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I think being a regular starter in a premier league runner up side and international caps is the definition of success at the top level isn't it? 

I was just trying to work out if there was another Danny Rose who has completely passed me by? Being linked to Man City.....where did it all go wrong, Danny?

1 minute ago, Chivs said:

England regular and playing for the second best team in the country!

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Do you know what? That is completely your right to do so.

But what totally baffles me is that you can apparently watch years and years of football and never, ever think that opposition right back/ striker today, he was a decent player and then recall him if City are linked.

Personally I find a lot that you post just inane and wonder why on earth someone would take the time to regularly tell complete strangers that they don't know something or that it bores them, but maybe that's just me..

I'll explain how it works for me. When I see a decent player up against City at AG I try to remember his name but that's it.

If....at some point in the future said players name is linked with us then I usually remember and think he'd be a useful signing - and that's it. 

I very happy to allow the likes of MA and LJ to recruit players they think will benefit City. Whoever joins us is out of my hands and the hands of all us fans so I don't bother about it one iota.

37 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Forgot about him, Odubajo - really like him. Can play further up the pitch if required too I think and very fast.

2 serious injuries, the second straight back after returning from his first.

Would want him to play some football first.

Just now, GrahamC said:

2 serious injuries, the second straight back after returning from his first.

Would want him to play some football first.

I did wonder why I hadn't heard of him as much recently, you're right though - especially seeing the effect Little's shoulder injury had on him and the time it took him to regain his form.

57 minutes ago, redcherryberry said:

If fit & available I'd go for the Hull RB who was at Brentford. A better & younger version of Litts. 

If fit & available I'd go for anyone who was at Brentford, as they seem to know what they are doing there (of late

5 hours ago, Clarky89 said:

Blimey Clarky, bit harsh ain't it?

I know Robbo has a tendency to wind people up but don't think he deserved that

Archived