IGNORED

Squad Harmony

A lot was said about squad harmony, rifts and cliques during the season, and a lot of our success in 2015 was put down to having such a close knit team.

Here's a picture from Korey's instagram which is pretty much the double winning team plus Pato and a couple of other faces.

I'm not saying there's any disharmony in the camp right now but it's a shame there aren't a few other members of the current squad out there with them.

Great to see they're still close with all the guys that have moved on though.

squad.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

A lot was said about squad harmony, rifts and cliques during the season, and a lot of our success in 2015 was put down to having such a close knit team.

Here's a picture from Korey's instagram which is pretty much the double winning team plus Pato and a couple of other faces.

I'm not saying there's any disharmony in the camp right now but it's a shame there aren't a few other members of the current squad out there with them.

squad.jpg

Tomlin, in particular, conspicuous by his absence.....

It's impossible to expect everyone in a squad, especially from different backgrounds, countries etc, to all be best mates, all the time.

Are you mates with everyone at work? Do you invite them all on your stag do? No. 

But that doesn't mean you don't get on with them at work, or most importantly, respect them at work. 

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

It's impossible to expect everyone in a squad, especially from different backgrounds, countries etc, to all be best mates, all the time.

Are you mates with everyone at work? Do you invite them all on your stag do? No. 

But that doesn't mean you don't get on with them at work, or most importantly, respect them at work. 

Absolutely. Apart from smelly Brian from purchasing. 

Presume this is from Vegas?

Maybe not all of them fancy it, got families that they'd rather spend time been, maybe they've been before, etc etc

I wouldn't worry about it

I've got a mate who wants to do Vegas for his stag. The thought of going there doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I'd rather have a weekend in Magaluf if I'm honest. Each to their own

I do love the fact that the double winning team are still so close. Gives me a warm feeling

35 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

not really some people have very different commitments in life, family is one of these, I'm at an age now where I can't go away with my mates on a lads holiday because of commitments,

Players are no different 

I take the OPs point but it is Matty Taylor that I feel sorry for.

Apparently he was keen to go to Vegas but had already committed to go to the Rovers' players equivalent trip to Brean and if he pulled out the rest couldn't afford to fund the deposit on the caravan..

15 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Maybe not all of them fancy it, got families that they'd rather spend time been, maybe they've been before, etc etc

I've got a mate who wants to do Vegas for his stag. The thought of going there doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I'd rather have a weekend in Magaluf if I'm honest. Each to their own

I do love the fact that the double winning team are still so close. Gives me a warm feeling

I felt the same way about Vegas but I thoroughly recommend going there just once in your lifetime to appreciate the sheer madness , extravagance and ability of American people .

It is a vast playground. 

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I take the OPs point but it is Matty Taylor that I feel sorry for.

Apparently he was keen to go to Vegas but had already committed to go to the Rovers' players equivalent trip to Brean and if he pulled out the rest couldn't afford to fund the deposit on the caravan..

:rofl2br: 

…and I like Brean.

32 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

We are saving up to go to Vegas for our 50th. I think a few of us are starting to think otherwise but I think I would still like to go even though it's not my ideal destination. 

1 hour ago, Kotsy said:

squad.jpg

Nice to see Waggy and Greg there too

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

Rumours of troubles at home (no idea if true..... but seen it mentioned on here a few times). To be fair if you are in the dog house with your Mrs the last thing you do is **** off on a lads holiday to Vegas!

2 hours ago, Kotsy said:

squad.jpg

Interesting to see where Korey Smith's hand is . 

:shocking:

2 hours ago, Kotsy said:

squad.jpg

Squad harmony - basses at the back, baritones in the middle row and tenors on the front row.

3 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Exactly. Why Tomlin not going to Vegas with them suddenly means they all hate him, our squad harmony is awful, morale is bad etc etc is ridiculous.

Lee Johnson hasn't gone either, unbelievable. The club is in disrepair. 

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

So what does a picture of footballers out on the lash prove?  :dunno:

You could find similar pictures at any club.

It doesn't prove anything, but you certainly might think the 2015 side is still pretty close!

Archived