IGNORED

Squad Harmony

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I felt the same way about Vegas but I thoroughly recommend going there just once in your lifetime to appreciate the sheer madness , extravagance and ability of American people .

It is a vast playground. 

Yeah, that's why I went to Vegas too...!

I saw a number of the squad out together at a club around the triangle a couple of months back and everyone seemed fine to the most part... well, Jamie Paterson (and his silly hat) looked like he wanted a fight with Korey Smith before they hugged it out, Adam Matthews got kicked out and Aaron Wilbraham was wondering "where the women at?" but otherwise, everyone was pretty close-knit.

Only player who seemed a bit out of place was Magnusson, he was drifting around with a non-footballing friend looking like he wasn't really fussed by it all. Don't think he was drinking. 

11 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

I saw a number of the squad out together at a club around the triangle a couple of months back and everyone seemed fine to the most part... well, Jamie Paterson (and his silly hat) looked like he wanted a fight with Korey Smith before they hugged it out, Adam Matthews got kicked out and Aaron Wilbraham was wondering "where the women at?" but otherwise, everyone was pretty close-knit.

Only player who seemed a bit out of place was Magnusson, he was drifting around with a non-footballing friend looking like he wasn't really fussed by it all. Don't think he was drinking. 

Wilbs loves the pusssssaaaaayyyy!!!

On 2017-5-19 at 09:58, Kotsy said:

A lot was said about squad harmony, rifts and cliques during the season, and a lot of our success in 2015 was put down to having such a close knit team.

Here's a picture from Korey's instagram which is pretty much the double winning team plus Pato and a couple of other faces.

I'm not saying there's any disharmony in the camp right now but it's a shame there aren't a few other members of the current squad out there with them.

Great to see they're still close with all the guys that have moved on though.

squad.jpg

Surprised no one has mentioned Simon Cox's sunglasses tan line... absolute shocker lad...

10 hours ago, petehinton said:

Have to love Weston Super Mare at this time of year 

......and a high tide too, if Tammy is paddling.

Archived